Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG it would be funny as hell, seing fighters and trained going at it a whining all fight long haha :laugh:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NBA refs are so garbage man, and the game are fixed. I believe Tim Donaghy

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hell yeah he's snitching like a bitch, but I don't think he's manufacturing anything. It would be crazy if Stern had him wacked!

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Hell yeah he's snitching like a bitch, but I don't think he's manufacturing anything. It would be crazy if Stern had him wacked!
Talking about getting wacked yall heard about the guy that was selling steroids to some nfl players, dude was about to tell the league who he was selling to and they found his girl shot and that he comitted "suicide" them nfl dudes are g.

Anyway the nba refs suck and are corrupt and play to the home crowd.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Talking about getting wacked yall heard about the guy that was selling steroids to some nfl players, dude was about to tell the league who he was selling to and they found his girl shot and that he comitted "suicide" them nfl dudes are g.

Damn I didn't hear about that. That's crazy.
The NBA blows. College basketball is where it's at when it comes to hoops.
Nothing else matters...

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

Yea I heard about that. Crazy ****. He might have actually committed suicide so he didn't have to rat on everyone. I don't think the league would actually get someone to kill him like some people think.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am trying to find the video of game 3 Suns-SA 2005-06 on youtube, that a helluva fixed game man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts