Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Eagles have always had Dallas's number. But I think Dallas is just better than them this year.

I remember the games when Buddy Ryan was the Eggles coach, he hated Dallas would do anything to win. Nasty old man Buddy
Cowboys31 Eggles 17

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
To me this weekend's Monday Night Football will be between the NFC's two best teams. Who do you think will win?

That's HILARIOUS considering the fact its week 2 and none of those 2 teams got anywhere in the playoffs last year...If I recall it was another NFC team that won the SB...Giants maybe?

I give the Cowboys the W though. Giants the **** in the NFC dont get it twisted.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
the skins arent that bad..but they lost, regardless if by 50 or by 9 they got the L, and soo what, Dallas beat a Cleveland team that sucked and the Eagles beat who? ST louis? TRASH...IMO the Skins are better than both those teams.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's HILARIOUS considering the fact its week 2 and none of those 2 teams got anywhere in the playoffs last year...If I recall it was another NFC team that won the SB...Giants maybe?

I give the Cowboys the W though. Giants the **** in the NFC dont get it twisted.
The Eagles are a better team than the Giants. You'll see at the end of the year. Washington is straight GARBAGE.
the skins arent that bad..but they lost, regardless if by 50 or by 9 they got the L, and soo what, Dallas beat a Cleveland team that sucked and the Eagles beat who? ST louis? TRASH...IMO the Skins are better than both those teams.
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Cleveland stomps NY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts