Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captain or Bill,

I got 10K on the Cowboys over the Eagles. Bring it on. I know one of you guys want this bet being from Philly! I'll give you 2:1 odds as well. Hurry up and accept. Sorry I took so long to put this up.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Damn Eagles looked like crap last night. I wasn't too happy about that late hit either (you know which one), and the one cowboy punched the guy in the back (understandable) and the ref called the late hit but not the punch. IMO both should have been flagged. I would have given the Cowboys first down again and start over, but oh well.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I told you the Eagles suck on BB Bill. McNabb is my favorite quarterback in the NFL, but he may just be on his way out of Philly after this year.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Its not that they suck, its just that they get hurt WAY too much, and it isn't helping that Andy Reids sons are off going to jail for drugs.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill, they suck this year. McNabb has ZERO recievers to throw to with the slight exception of Curtis. Reggie Brown had potential, but he just doesn't have "it." Brian Westbrook is the key to their team. If you shut down Westbrook you shut down Philly.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Bill, they suck this year. McNabb has ZERO recievers to throw to with the slight exception of Curtis. Reggie Brown had potential, but he just doesn't have "it." Brian Westbrook is the key to their team. If you shut down Westbrook you shut down Philly.
But they suck because of all of the injuries. McNabb still isn't fully recovered. Runyan has a fractured tail bone and is playing, and Reid can't properly coach with his mind on his sons.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I personally don't think Reid has done the right thing regarding his family. His whole life has been football sicne day one. Now that is catching up to him, although there isn't much that he could have done.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I agree. There isn't much you can do if your kid does crap like that behind your back, and hangs out with the wrong crowds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts