Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you serious? I can't get enough of that beat. Wayne ain't tight, but that beat bumps so damn hard.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Oh **** i like this song, Shane if i wanted to download some of Lil Waynes **** what album should i download or whatever, if you could give me some tips on what to download with him since he has like 1000 tracks allover the place.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you can send me a PM to remind me. I will go though and pick out a list of songs that compare to this one. How many songs are you looking for? Give me a little time and I"ll do it when I get to the library tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I really dont know ive been going trough some of his stuff (theres so many!!!) I like that batman song, shooter, Hustler Musik, Tha mobb, Oh no and carter II for example but nah i just wanted to find some of his good stuff since i really have no clue what and where to look for it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this off tha carter III or an older album?
No. It is from Young Mulah volume 1.
I really dont know ive been going trough some of his stuff (theres so many!!!) I like that batman song, shooter, Hustler Musik, Tha mobb, Oh no and carter II for example but nah i just wanted to find some of his good stuff since i really have no clue what and where to look for it.
Man I'll get you a list of stuff that'll blow your mind. His best stuff isn't on the albums. Just give me time and I'll deliver.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
If I ever meet Lilwaynie I'm gonna hit him so hard I'm gonna make those tattoos tears jump out of his face...:mad:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
hehe and im sure his bodyguards will do something simular to you Hugo(e-warrior)box

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I ever meet Lilwaynie I'm gonna hit him so hard I'm gonna make those tattoos tears jump out of his face...:mad:
:laugh:"Atchu, bless you, hater nizzaz like you can easily catch two."
-Lil Wayne talking about HugoBox

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wow Hugo you sound like one bad mother****** hope i never run into you man :S id be scared shitless.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts