Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi sorry for asking but what is the purpose of the credits? I know I get more each time a post a topic but is there a value to it? I tried looking for threads and in the FAQ but couldn't find out.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hi sorry for asking but what is the purpose of the credits? I know I get more each time a post a topic but is there a value to it? I tried looking for threads and in the FAQ but couldn't find out.
You can bet on fights using vBookie, using the real odds. You get credits for posting, but I'll donate a few to you to get you started.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can bet on fights using vBookie, using the real odds. You get credits for posting, but I'll donate a few to you to get you started.
Wow thank you sir! I am the richest noob on this forum lol. Ok that sounded noobish.. Anyways, thank you for your reply and for your donation :). I'll be sure to check out vBookie.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Wow thank you sir! I am the richest noob on this forum lol. Ok that sounded noobish.. Anyways, thank you for your reply and for your donation :). I'll be sure to check out vBookie.
Anytime man. Make sure you check vBookie out!!!

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
shiet...I want a donation too im pretty new..lol, but yea it took me a while to figure it out...kind of pointless betting 2 or 3 hundred though, I bet most my money but this is all ive gotten lol

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
shiet...I want a donation too im pretty new..lol, but yea it took me a while to figure it out...kind of pointless betting 2 or 3 hundred though, I bet most my money but this is all ive gotten lol
LOL I don't give to charities :laugh::laugh:. Just kidding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts