Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Cunningham - Adamek who you got?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
If I'm betting on the fight? I'll take Adamek. I like his odds.

If I'm just watching the fight? I'll take Cunningham. I think he's the slightly better fighter.

Either way, I think will be a very highly competitive fight and one that I look forward to.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Gonna say Adamek. I think he's a solid fighter and he's looking good at CW, a lot better then he did at LHW that's for sure.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Yo, what network is this being shown on?
On Versus, Thursday.

Adamek is no slouch, he's showed some added slickness in the Bell fight. Cunningham can take this since stylistically he eats up Euro style fighters. Adamek is the best fighter he's ever faced though so I'll wait before I make any prediction.

I want to see Agbeko finally get his fragile ass back in the ring. I like watching him fight, his fight could be a war, but I don't expect it to be. Agbeko mid round TKO.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Rolling with Adamek. I think Cunningham is good but he will fail in this one. Adamek looked good in his last fight and I think he has what it takes to win

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Unless Cunningham has ring rust Adamek might not win a single round.
I'm not as sold on Cunningham as you are, and I've been an Adamek fan for quite a while. Cunningham is a big betting favorite, but I like Adamek's chances.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts