Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you watched last week’s epic IBF cruiserweight title fight between Steve ‘USS’ Cunningham and Tomasz ‘Goral’ Adamek and thought it was a candidate for ‘Fight Of The Year’ please lobby any of the websites that are currently compiling their lists. As this can help us in our quest for a rematch.

In fact queensberry-rules.com/ has just put up their list of nominees and have a comments section. Please go on there and encourage them to select Cunningham vs. Adamek as we are in the process of lobbying the television networks and promoters to make Cunningham vs. Adamek II happen and any accolade helps us in our quest.

For further information on our campaign please see our brand new website - We Want A Rematch Of Fight Of The Year 2008 - Steve 'USS' Cunningham vs. Tomasz 'Goral' Adamek - which is already on-line although still in development

We Want A Rematch Of Fight Of The Year 2008 - Steve 'USS' Cunningham vs. Tomasz 'Goral' Adamek

G

·
Good fight. Not the best of the year though. Maybe is Adamek had gone down once or twice. I found Pascal-Froch more exciting.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Margarito-Cotto for me too
That fight is underrated man. Yeah there was more action in Marqez-Vazquez III but it was kinda repetitive while the Cotto-Margarito fight was more dramatic IMO with Margarito coming through with his determinatin and aggressiveness and Cotto getting physically and mentally broken.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'd go Margie/Cotto. Mar/Vasq III was a belter but I just enjoyed Margie /Cotto more. Probably because I won a substantial amount of money on it:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts