• Roy Jones by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how would this one go?
I personally have it Bernard Hopkins mid-late round stoppage, Hopkins will only throw accurate punches and at the moment I think he has much better reflexes than Roy, he would be able to time time him moving around and hit a straight right or a left hook down the pipe through that ridiculous turtle-shell defense Roy attempts to use these days.

Bhop TKO9 or 10 because of several knockdowns

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One thing I would like to know is wtf happened to Roys face?, He looked normal against Tarver then ever since he fought Glenn Johnson he's had wrinkles litterally everywhere on his face, This might be the same reason why he got cut so easily last weekend

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
One thing I would like to know is wtf happened to Roys face?, He looked normal against Tarver then ever since he fought Glenn Johnson he's had wrinkles litterally everywhere on his face, This might be the same reason why he got cut so easily last weekend
That and I think that cut he had in the Tito fight probably had something to do with it because the cut was at the same spot as the cut he suffered in a basketball game before the Tito fight. And you're right I have no idea how RJ aged so quickly as far as his face...but no matter what...he will always be the man.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
As of right now, I think anyone could beat this version of RJ. So I would sadly say Hopkins by stoppage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts