Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking about driving up to big bear, california today or tomorrow and see if i could find oscar da la hoyas training camp !and see if i could watch ! i don't even know if it's is open to the public or not !!but it's worth a try ! big bear is only 45 miles from our house in corona hills,ca. does anybody know how i would find out... the address to the training camp !!

thanks scott in cali :thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
was thinking about driving up to big bear, california today or tomorrow and see if i could find oscar da la hoyas training camp !and see if i could watch ! i don't even know if it's is open to the public or not !!but it's worth a try ! big bear is only 45 miles from our house in corona hills,ca. does anybody know how i would find out... the address to the training camp !!

thanks scott in cali :thumbsup:
Look up golden boy promotions. com there's a bunch of phone numbers there I'm sure some one could infom you about the address and his accessability to the public , which I dout is any what so ever this guy is really particular about his training the place has to be quiet, just his entourage, no video, no pictures , I'm telling you the guy is worst than Miraya Carrey:laugh: make the call first and save your gas, DLH can be a real asssholeee....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm telling you man , is pathetic, you would think since he's near retirement he would make himself a little more accessible, but no he's the type that has to be served hand in foot, I would choke him with his own tie if he were to snub me...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Oscar would pounce on you like he's planning to do to Pacquiao :cheeky4:
I used top wrestled bro if I get a hold of him and take him down, I would put him to sleep no dout...I'll take a few shots alone the way, but if I get a hold of his suit it's all over..

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I'm telling you man , is pathetic, you would think since he's near retirement he would make himself a little more accessible, but no he's the type that has to be served hand in foot, I would choke him with his own tie if he were to snub me...
:laugh::laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
lol True true..i'll admit that if anyone caught me and put my in a choke hold my boxing skills wont get me out of it.
And that is why if you get a chance to, learn a little wrestling bro , I'm talking greco roman not that crap we see on tv, you know what I mean , ther'es nothing better than that in a street situation and it builds awesome strenth, tell me how many pull ups you can do in one set, or what ever, but if you can do 20 in one set ,you have hellefied upperbody strenth....

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And that is why if you get a chance to, learn a little wrestling bro , I'm talking greco roman not that crap we see on tv, you know what I mean , ther'es nothing better than that in a street situation and it builds awesome strenth, tell me how many pull ups you can do in one set, or what ever, but if you can do 20 in one set ,you have hellefied upperbody strenth....
I can do about 10-12 pull ups

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Pull ups are good for back workouts so its good for me to do them. Ever since i've done back workouts my jab has been very strong i remember my last sparring session i made everyones head fly back from my jabs and i did it consecutively. I'm getting better :) By the way my hook is my strongest punch. Time to break some jaws!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
You go killer ! the jab is the key to everything else and it sounds like you got a whip going there, "POW" when are you competing again?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lol POW is not even the word for what you hear when i hit something. its more like a sonic boom :cheeky4: I plan on competing by next month because i'm going to the golden gloves no ifs or buts and i need a fight in. I'm having wrist problems but they haven't healed for a very long time tried to get an MRI they denied it and i got an x-ray and they said i have nothing wrong with my wrist. Thank god its my right hand. I'll just outbox with one hand :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts