Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday night my uncle had a welcome home party for his son (my cousin). Who just came back for good from doing 2 tours in Iraq. Me and 5 homies (Violent, Rotten and Sweet included) pack into Rotten's Avalanche and drive up to Long Beach. We get loaded and drunk on the way up there. We get to my uncle's house. And it is just packed with family. At 2 in the morning most of the guys (about 17 of us) walk to my other uncles house. Which is 2 house down. No lie. 6 strippers! 6! They were all gorgeous. And they were doing more than just stripping. Shiit was awesome. We party to about 8 in the morning. A lot of people went home. But we didn't. We crashed at my uncles. Well mostly everybody crashed. Me, Violent and the homie Frank smoked all night. On Saturday we start drinking and getting loaded watching the Belmont Stakes. By the time the fights rolled around we were all pretty fukked up already. At first I thought it was the drugs, cuz I couldn't believe Williams scored a first round knock out. And than Mora won. I was like this can't be true. But it was. After the fights, we leave my uncles house with the intension of going home. Half way there Violent out of nowhere says he don't feel like going home. So he borrows my phone (again he can't find his) makes some calls and bam he has a spot. 2 black girls (Latisha and Stacey) that he knows want to kick it. He said they have a big house and we can go over there and just party. But Rotten, Darlene and the rest don't want to go. There tired. So they drop me, Violent and Rotten's brother Frank off at there house. We get there and Gerald just straight makes himself at home. He goes straight to the kitchen. Grabs a bottle of Vodka. And takes Stacey straight the bed room. Me and Frank are left with Latisha. So we start drinking with her and we start smoking her out. About an hour later we start banging her. No lie. I'm getting head and Frank is banging her from behind. And than we switched. Around 5 in the morning, I passed out. I had been up for 2 days straight. Around 4 this afternoon I wake up. The homie Frank is sitting there watching TV. I asked him where G is at? He said he's in the shower with Latisha. I said you mean Stacy? He says no. Latisha. He said Stacy was passed out in the room. I could go fukk her if I want. He already had. I was like ok. But went back to sleep instead. An hour later Frank wakes me up. Darlene is outside to take us home. I guess Gerald called her. I stumbled to the car. G is already passed out on the passenger side. We take him home first. Man we had to literately carried that fool in. We left him on his coach and left. Got home and finally showered. It was a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now, that's what i call a good weekend!
Best thing was my cousin coming back from Iraq. He did 2 tours. He's done with that place

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
No lie. 6 strippers! 6!
Those weren't regular strippers. They were more like hookers. I can't believe some of the stuff they were doing. That shitt was crazy. I didn't do anything. I was just watching. It was a great party. Sounds like the other one was too. I had to pass on that one. I was tired. Plus the wife would have a problem if I didn't come home for 2 days in a row

·
Registered
589 Posts
Darlene is outside to take us home. I guess Gerald called her. I stumbled to the car. G is already passed out on the passenger side. We take him home first. Man we had to literately carried that fool in. We left him on his coach and left. Got home and finally showered. It was a great weekend.
I can't believe some of the things I do for you guys.

G

·
Friday night my uncle had a welcome home party for his son (my cousin). Who just came back for good from doing 2 tours in Iraq. Me and 5 homies (Violent, Rotten and Sweet included) pack into Rotten's Avalanche and drive up to Long Beach. We get loaded and drunk on the way up there. We get to my uncle's house. And it is just packed with family. At 2 in the morning most of the guys (about 17 of us) walk to my other uncles house. Which is 2 house down. No lie. 6 strippers! 6! They were all gorgeous. And they were doing more than just stripping. Shiit was awesome. We party to about 8 in the morning. A lot of people went home. But we didn't. We crashed at my uncles. Well mostly everybody crashed. Me, Violent and the homie Frank smoked all night. On Saturday we start drinking and getting loaded watching the Belmont Stakes. By the time the fights rolled around we were all pretty fukked up already. At first I thought it was the drugs, cuz I couldn't believe Williams scored a first round knock out. And than Mora won. I was like this can't be true. But it was. After the fights, we leave my uncles house with the intension of going home. Half way there Violent out of nowhere says he don't feel like going home. So he borrows my phone (again he can't find his) makes some calls and bam he has a spot. 2 black girls (Latisha and Stacey) that he knows want to kick it. He said they have a big house and we can go over there and just party. But Rotten, Darlene and the rest don't want to go. There tired. So they drop me, Violent and Rotten's brother Frank off at there house. We get there and Gerald just straight makes himself at home. He goes straight to the kitchen. Grabs a bottle of Vodka. And takes Stacey straight the bed room. Me and Frank are left with Latisha. So we start drinking with her and we start smoking her out. About an hour later we start banging her. No lie. I'm getting head and Frank is banging her from behind. And than we switched. Around 5 in the morning, I passed out. I had been up for 2 days straight. Around 4 this afternoon I wake up. The homie Frank is sitting there watching TV. I asked him where G is at? He said he's in the shower with Latisha. I said you mean Stacy? He says no. Latisha. He said Stacy was passed out in the room. I could go fukk her if I want. He already had. I was like ok. But went back to sleep instead. An hour later Frank wakes me up. Darlene is outside to take us home. I guess Gerald called her. I stumbled to the car. G is already passed out on the passenger side. We take him home first. Man we had to literately carried that fool in. We left him on his coach and left. Got home and finally showered. It was a great weekend.

EH has this not raised any questions with anyone else. the girl is out cold and he fucks her, WTF

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Edited by truebluefan. Please do not counter post in the manner you did. We are trying to stop this type of posting. Thanks. truebluefan

I only asked cos i thought i read it wrong, you came back with personal abuse. Gobshite[/QUOTE]

If you can show me where it says I or Wicked had sex with an unconscious girl than I will apologize to you. It's not something I believe in. Until than show me what your idea of a good weekend is. I want to know. How do they get down in Ireland?

G

·
Edited for name calling and belittling the posters.truebluefan
You're lacking more in humour that you are in empathy. Do you actually think I give a fuk about your weekend of heavey drugs and raping girls? Edited due to name calling. truebluefan I've no problem with you, I just think it's funny how desperate you are to be recognised. Ego that deflated, is it?

I'm sure you're interested in a few true stories from my life but I've better thing to do than tell my life to a gossip queen, ganster wannabe. :thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You're lacking more in humour that you are in empathy. Do you actually think I give a fuk about your weekend of heavey drugs and raping girls? The only *** here is you trying to convince everyone you're a gangster. I've no problem with you, I just think it's funny how desperate you are to be recognised. Ego that deflated, is it?

I'm sure you're interested in a few true stories from my life but I've better thing to do than tell my life to a gossip queen, ganster wannabe. :thumbsup:
I didn't start the thread VD, I am getting tired of editing your posts. Please stop with the silly insults and name calling. truebluefan

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Damn is it hate on the homie Gerald day? WTF? This has me laughing. Dude can't post about his weekend without getting shitt. He said girl was passed out. Well, wake here ass up and smash. That's how I took it. I'm of the few who try not to pass fukkin judgement on the internet. So, G, does a few things I don't. Fukk it. Everyone has their vices. Gerald/Wicked just don't hide their shitt.

G

·
If you can show me where it says I or Wicked had sex with an unconscious girl than I will apologize to you. It's not something I believe in. Until than show me what your idea of a good weekend is. I want to know. How do they get down in Ireland?
here, where did i ever say your or wicked did that? wicked said your mate did. i said if you think **** like that is alright and condone **** like that you will end up getting locked up soon enough. if you want me to post the part of the post where he says your pal had sex with an unconsious girl ill be happy to.

Why you want me to post what i do in Ireland,so your not the only sad fella on the forum who wants everyone to know how much of a big man he is?? seriously,are you for real. this thread is something id expect from a 16 year old fella that got his rocks for the first time...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.