Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
"I was just practicing writing the story for when he does announce his return. If you think Mayweather is done boxing for good, put down the glue." :laugh:

i don't know what the hell rafael is talking about in regards to floyd refusing to fight mosley at lightweight. he wanted that fight big time.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I like this one personally

"I have it on good authority that Mayweather retired because he broke both hands patting himself on the back." :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Mayweather is the coward i thought he was. He's confirmed it by this bitch move retiring.

Since winning the title in 06 he never defended against a ranked WW, no excuses either. The division he was in was the deepest in boxing.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Mayweather is the coward i thought he was. He's confirmed it by this bitch move retiring.

Since winning the title in 06 he never defended against a ranked WW, no excuses either. The division he was in was the deepest in boxing.
ah yes! the return of "the prince of may-haters!"

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ah yes! the return of "the prince of may-haters!"
Im going to need to focus my hate elsewhere now. :(

Wlad seems a good target. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
"I was just practicing writing the story for when he does announce his return. If you think Mayweather is done boxing for good, put down the glue." :laugh:

i don't know what the hell rafael is talking about in regards to floyd refusing to fight mosley at lightweight. he wanted that fight big time.
How do you know that.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
How do you know that.
because he said it. judah was piggy-backing trying to saying the same thing. hell, if mosley really wanted to fight him he would've told oscar and jin to go fukk themselves. mosley step aside for oscar, and i believe that's part of the reason why he clowned him for sparring with dlh to get him ready for mayweather. mosley brushed him off back then, so after he declined to fight him floyd returned the favor.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts