Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think Danny Green has risen back up after his loss and has proved that he deserves another title shot , he has thown alot of money to Tarver to come to perth to defend his IBO light heavywieght crown

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah mabye, would love for it to be in aus though, i would definatly through up the coin to go see that one

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i watched his last fight against that otis griffen who was from that dela hoya reality show, and green looked sharp as , i have never seen otis fight , so i didnt know what he was like, moving to light heavywieght was the best thing i reckon green did, it was just to hard for him to stay at super middleweight, just natually to big a bloke, u can just see how healthier he looks in the face now, and i would love to see him win a title coz he has worked hard as and had some bad luck

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is anyone interested in green vs mundine 2?, i was keen as for the first fight and i went to it, i was going for green and was pretty shattered when he lost but mundine did beat him fair and square, but i couldnt really care for the second fight, if it happens it will be good but it doesnt need to happen, the fight i wanna see is green vs briggs

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah just seen him on the news twenty minites ago , doesnt look good, apparently what he did was drop a contact lense and put it in his mouth to wash it then put it in his eye, and it got infected

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah he wouldnt wear them in the ring, u couldnt do that i reckon u would lose the contact first hit, i think they would just be for readin or sumthing, but i do know a young guy who has had a few amature fights , an he has worn glasses and contacts all his life, i dunno weather he is long sited or short sited or what but it doesnt effect him and the ring because, well he can see the gloves and the head no worrys without the contacts hey,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts