Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YouTube - Danny Williams vs Konstantin Airich Round 1

the ref gave a standing 8 count to airich, and then gave willaims 2 points deducted for a low blow at the same time. he gave williams a standing 8 count but i don't think it was agreed. he pulled tape off williams glove when it came lose and made them fight again. this is only the 3rd round i'm watching. the guy doesn't speak english so i don;t thnik williams even understands him.

ok in the 3rd the ref gave another standing count when williams was stunned.

in the 4th danny clearly slipped and got a count again.
boxing is corrupt like cops in poor countries.

ok in the 5th willaims was still hitting after the ref said stop. so he deducted 1 point. airich did get drop at end of the 5th and ref gave him a count. it was then 0 secs elft but ref made them stand in midle

round 6th the round gets stopped 1.35 too early because airich was hurt. i think it was the airich promoter who rang the bell. fucked up shiut

gladly to say williams was ******* him up and the promoter threw in the towel.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wow you guys cant get over this one :S Ok a brit actually got screwed unless your guys other claims and you guys cant stop posting about it. Danny Williams got screwed, big deal he got the W he will never make any noise anywhere.

The promoter claimed he rang the bell to stop the fight since the ref wouldnt stop it, then they just continued and then he threw in the towel :p Hes lying ofc.

But seriously Danny got screwed but theres something in my head that says "wow i couldnt care less, the guys who promoted the fight will get into huge problems"

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Wow you guys cant get over this one :S Ok a brit actually got screwed unless your guys other claims and you guys cant stop posting about it. Danny Williams got screwed, big deal he got the W he will never make any noise anywhere.

The promoter claimed he rang the bell to stop the fight since the ref wouldnt stop it, then they just continued and then he threw in the towel :p Hes lying ofc.

But seriously Danny got screwed but theres something in my head that says "wow i couldnt care less, the guys who promoted the fight will get into huge problems"
Have you watched that fight? The ref was a disgrace. One of the worst I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

with refereeing like that, people need to make a big deal. if we don't then this ref will be in the ring again and one day he may let something go on and get someone killed. it aint even a british thing because danny williams aint no world class boxer to follow. it's just i aitn seen refereeing this bad in my life. i mean the commentator were like okay danny is winning, oh point taken off not sure what to call the round etc.. worth watching.

secondly, this is the first thread with a video. thirdly there was only 1 thread about the cheating. the other thread was with another fighter. thanks mikkel "he ruined my dream" kessler fan. nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts