Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My inside sources from Darchinyan's camp has informed that a rematch will happen and its already in the works. Darchinyan wants the rematch to happen really bad to even the score. Now that he has learned his lesson, he will stop winding up and throwing haymakers and actually box and use his skills.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Wow. Darchinyan was exposed as what he is. An extraordinary puncher with below average boxing skills. He has relied on his power to this point, and now its caught up to him. I knew from the first round that Donaire was going to win that fight. I didnt know it would come by KO, but you could see how it was going to play out. Donaire is a very solid boxer. A rematch is going to yield the same result. Donaire will win again. He's just a better technical boxer.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
im worried about that as well but ill be pulling for darch, ive always like the guy for excitment alone. i think darchinyan is faster and stronger though, he'll just have to keep his hands up this time.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
TysonJones said:
whys that david.
I just hate the way he posses before he throws a punch:mad:
Besides that he is good for boxing and I do like him. And I guess I like to see KO artist get KO.:laugh:
I will watch his fights.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well darch is a fellow countrymen, so I will be pulling for him ofcoarse. But I hope he doesnt come in with the same game plan like before, the mentality that he is going to ko everyone with one punch. Especially that wind up left upper cut he throws. I hope he actually works donaire and uses some boxing skills, rather than look for the one punch ko all the time, I think he can pull it off. Donaire even admitted taht darch punches very hard, which means if he connects it will be dangerous for him.

Donaire family 1 , Vic Darchinyan 1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like most people i like the Vic's results in the ring but his style wasn't pretty on the eyes.In fact it was comical.I also seen that he was beatable,Donaire control
Vic from round one and finish him lovely.I glad for the rematch in fact if Vic wins,
bout three should be a must.I'm sure Vic realizes that defense is a must in boxing,
now he'll get a defense coach and train that way. But then we'll see if you can teach a old dog new tricks once the bell sounds and the action gets going.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Darchinyan

I hope Vic prepares properly for this fight and doesnt assume that he's going to hit the guy once and win by KO> Clearly that strategy is full of holes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big Jack said:
I hope Vic prepares properly for this fight and doesnt assume that he's going to hit the guy once and win by KO> Clearly that strategy is full of holes.
I agree, or else we will be seeing the same results!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Darchinyan finally got his cocky ass whipped. I loved it, and I hope it happens again.
Lol..why so harsh on Darch? I think he needed this to wake up and stop thinking he is going to ko everyone with one punch, but I like him and I think he is good for boxing and always draws a crowd.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Because he ran his mouth so much that it drives me crazy. Until he is actually on a significant television broadcast he should can it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All he keeps saying is that he is going to KO who ever his opponent is. I havent really herd him trash talk alot. Doesnt almost every fighter think they are going to win and KO their opponent?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Darchinyan got what he deserved, going into a fight thinking you can KO the opponent when you have no plan B is very dangerous. He got caught out finally, maybe he'll perform better this time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts