Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hayes been on TV all day over here, he wants the fight next summer if Wlad gets past his 2 mando's. He is predicting he will win inside 6 rounds.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I see him fighting twice between that time. He gets an automatic high ranking from all the sanctioning bodys he holds titles with at 200.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Fraudly and Williams look to be having there rubber match next. Haye and Fraudly confirmed last week that they are actualy close freinds and they wont fight unless they are both world champions.

They've sparred hundreds and hundreds of rounds together.

·
Registered
125 Posts
'Klitschko, trapped on the stairs, hit back by telling the Englishman....

...the 32-year-old Ukrainian said: "I'd hardly heard of David Haye until I arrived in London but he's been following me around.'

Lmao, STAlKER! I think Haye is an amazing talent and deffinatly in my eyes has the abilty to become HW champ but i think he is getting bit to over-excited he shouldn't underestimate some of those heavies.. literally, because it could be disatrous.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haye is making a huge mistake. He's the only guy at overweight that I could give two shitts about right now, and he's going straight for the best out there after moving up from cruiser. He needs to step back and take his time before he goes after Klitschko. Wlad puts him to sleep with the first right hand he reluctantly decides to throw.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Wlads reluctance to throw punches is what will get him knocked out. Haye will just atack him from the first bell with speed power and agility. Haye will catch him at one point in the first 3 rounds, Wlad isnt guarenteed to catch anyone in a whole fight. When Haye catches him how is he gonna react? I think we all know because we've seen it happen 11 times already in his career. He hgits the deck. Haye is an awsome finisher when he gets his guy hurt too. Once he gets you your out of there.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Fraudly and Williams look to be having there rubber match next. Haye and Fraudly confirmed last week that they are actualy close freinds and they wont fight unless they are both world champions.

They've sparred hundreds and hundreds of rounds together.
Than I guess they'll never fight

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
All fighters do this. :laugh:

Ali was on Sonny Listons lawn calling him out.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I think it would be an exciting matchup. But, I think Vlad could control Haye with his great jab and reach, and one big right hand would probably chop him down. I love Hayes energy and he would certainly be a live underdog, but I would have to favor Klitschko in this one.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
peter couldnt knock Wlad out with a clean right and im not sure that Haye punches harder. People are making a mistake if they think that as sonn as Haye lands a right hand the fight is over.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Damn I just read that. That's classless as hell dude.

ABSOLUTELY PISHING myself:laugh:

I mean this is coming from Mayweather's biggest fanboy :laugh:

Is it actually possible to get more classless than Mayweather when it comes to antics?

I mean he splashes the cash everywhere, rides around in totally tastless big ass cars with his name on them, calls himself money Mayweather, goes on dances with the stars and promotes/gets involved in Wrestling matches :D

I think Haye has a LONG way to go before remotely approaching the super retarded tastless/lacking class level that Mayweather has taken boxing to (though I am sure he will try his best to get there).

Also just out of interest, since when has boxing not been like this, especially in the heavy division?

I mean did Mike Tyson and his rape or ear biting antics bring a certain je ne sais quoi to boxing?

How about Larry Holmes and his car bonnet antics?

Mmmm

Tasteless and classless is often the order of the day with boxers with too much money, they go together like peaches and cream....maybe I am missing something though?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
ABSOLUTELY PISHING myself:laugh:

I mean this is coming from Mayweather's biggest fanboy :laugh:

Is it actually possible to get more classless than Mayweather when it comes to antics?

I mean he splashes the cash everywhere, rides around in totally tastless big ass cars with his name on them, calls himself money Mayweather, goes on dances with the stars and promotes/gets involved in Wrestling matches :D

I think Haye has a LONG way to go before remotely approaching the super retarded tastless/lacking class level that Mayweather has taken boxing to (though I am sure he will try his best to get there).

Also just out of interest, since when has boxing not been like this, especially in the heavy division?

I mean did Mike Tyson and his rape or ear biting antics bring a certain je ne sais quoi to boxing?

How about Larry Holmes and his car bonnet antics?

Mmmm

Tasteless and classless is often the order of the day with boxers with too much money, they go together like peaches and cream....maybe I am missing something though?

Ha very true :p Mayweather truly is the classless king of boxing :)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts