Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've bought my ticket and will be there to watch this 'explosion'.

I'm gonna be a traitor and support David Haye as I have done all his career (pro and amateur).

Comon David.:)

This will be a very good fight maybe even a War - I think these guys have decent chins but the power they have means someones gonna get knocked-out.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've only seen Maccarinelli fight once, so I'm not too sure what to expect from him.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've only seen Maccarinelli fight once, so I'm not too sure what to expect from him.
if you get a chance to watch a fight from maccarinelli

then watch maccarinelli vs. braithwaite!

2 massive punchers it was all out war!

and that went the distance!

scientists worked with maccarinelli and measured the weight of one of his right hooks was the equivalent or being hit by a ford transit van at 30 mph

so expect both these geezers to be throwing devistating blows all night!

i hope it lives up to the hype!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol Braithwaite was hardly an all out war man, Macca boxed well behind the jab and won a wide UD against a guy who had lost 2 of his last 3 and fought 3 times in the last 3 years:rolleyes:

Haye hits harder than Macca.

·
Registered
624 Posts
what are you talking about macca and braithwaits went 12 rounds back and forth!

yea macca won easy UD

but they were trading back and forth and i was impressed with botrh their chins!

i don't care about braithwaits history, all i was saying is it was a good fight!

but i still see haye winning over macca!

but should be a good fight!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I thought it was more one-sided personally, Braithwaite didnt really land a clean hard punch on Macca and Enzo seemed to box more than throw big bombs. It was a good fight though.

Im worried about Haye having to make the cruiserweight limit again, but im confident Haye will knock Macca out;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
yea i am aswell^^
but he should hopefully get to that weight

and i can't see haye loosing to macca

both are exciting fighters to watch though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts