Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Haye TKO7 Jean-Marc Mormeck... The United Kingdom's boxing dominance continued in France as David Haye shook off a fourth round knockdown and stopped Jean-Marc Mormeck of France to claim the world cruiserweight title. An uppercut and a hook dropped Mormeck, who showed great durability in two wars against O'Neil Bell. This time Mormeck beat the count but was shaky enough that the referee called the bout to a halt. Haye's victory means that three UK boxers (Haye, Joe Calzaghe, Ricky Hatton) are true world champions, while others like Junior Witter, Clinton Woods, Enzo Maccarinelli and Gavin Rees hold world alphabet titles.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Come on David Haye!!! 3 British Ring Champions sounds pretty sweet ehh??:laugh: The only problem is, hes drained 20lbs to get down to Cruiserweight again.. thats gotta have an effect.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
haye wins here inside 5 rounds, this guys the real deal!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I dont doubt hes the real deal, but shedding 20lbs to get back down to Cruiserweight is dangerous. He said himself he will only be at 70%, he thinks that enough.. im not too sure.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The fights been put back to 11th November due to it clashing with the Rugby World Cup which is being held in France.
No injuries but the French authorities didn't have the man power to supervise the event.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Nah, I think Haye is the right choice. Mormeck isn't backing down from this real threat, and I like that even though he's French or something. ;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've only seen Haye fight once so I don't know much. I know that every British guy on here thinks he is Mike Tyson though so he must be badass!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol hes know Tyson by any means, he has the ability to win a title in the HW division of today, that isnt saying much though lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, could someone say me at what tv programs this match will be ? eurosport, eurosport2 ... etc. or can u give me a link where i can see at what programs it will be playd.

thanks in advance

regards,

tadija

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Welcome to the forum tadija, its on Sky Sports if your from the UK i think. As far in the US, im not too sure what channel it will be on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for welcome. So since i saw match vs tomasz bonin im fan of david, bcoz i know that he'll be the 2nd tyson :) No im not from uk thats the problem and as i see this match wont be at eurosport-s ...but i need to see this match somehow :) can it bi watched live via internet somewhere ?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts