Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Haye within 3 rounds. He needs an early KO to win this fight, if Barrett can eat what Haye can give him then Barrett can knock him out Thompson did to Haye. Because it's Haye's first 'big' heavyweight fight he's going to need to impress and he may gas out trying to knock Barrett out like he did with Thompson. Although Thompson could take a good shot.

G

·
It's not outside the realm that Barrett lands a massive bomb and ends Haye's HW ambitions on the spot. Either fighter wins by KO early IMO, although Haye is a strong favourite.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I'm going to laugh HARD if Monte wins this. If he even goes the distance Monte deserves another pay day.
It wouldn't surprise me all that much. Haye is probably the most physically talented Heavyweight at the moment, but his chin is a massive question mark. Im 99% sure his chin will be exposed at some point, i just don't see Monte being the man to do it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
haye inside four rounds on setanta sports they show clips of haye training he looks so fast these heavyweights aint gonna see them punches coming 2 gunz will need an army to survive

·
Registered
290 Posts
Cruiserweight to heavyweight is a big jump. I don't know if this is as sure a victory for Haye as people make it out to be. Heavyweight is the only unlimited weight class.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts