1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Not even worth a bet.....

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
haye can get knocked out. mormeck gave him a tough fight and mormeck wasn't even doing anything special. i'm nervous but confident

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
haye can get knocked out. mormeck gave him a tough fight and mormeck wasn't even doing anything special. i'm nervous but confident
Me too. I think he could go down, but I'm pretty sure that he'll win.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Haye isn't going to be the saviour of the Heavyweight division. But i don't think Barrett is the guy whos going to take him out, it will be one of the Klits.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Haye isn't going to be the saviour of the Heavyweight division. But i don't think Barrett is the guy whos going to take him out, it will be one of the Klits.
Agreed on it. Barrett is nothing like the Klitschko's.

G

·
ive said all along, if Haye sorts himself Defensivly and his power carries up, i really dont see why he cant be special at HW.

its a big IF though

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
His power and speed will carry up. Hes fought once at HW remember and he looked as fast and powerful as ever there (even against crap opposition). The question marks are definetly his chin and defence.

G

·
His power and speed will carry up. Hes fought once at HW remember and he looked as fast and powerful as ever there (even against crap opposition). The question marks are definetly his chin and defence.
i think its more that he constantly keeps his hands down by his side and eats full shots constantly are what his problem is moreso than his chin. suppose i remains to be seen.

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
If Holyfield by some miracle beats Valuev watch Haye become Holyfield's next fight. It will be billed as Battle of the only ever undisputed Crusierweight Champions, passing of the torch type business. That scenario is straight out of a fairytale tho, it'll never happen...and Haye living up to Holyfield's career is even more a fairytale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts