Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haye should fight a smaller HW like Sultan Ibragimov or Alexander Povetkin untill Wladimir Klitschko is dun with his fights

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Povetkin is mando to Wlads IBF strap so i dont see Haye fighting him. He should go with Rahman IMO.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
rahman would be my choice also. last i checked my man james toney is free......i wouldn't mind seeing those 2 have at it.
Yeah Rahman is about right he hit pretty hard should be a test of Haye's chin. I think the Lights Out man would be a very risky fight right now,anyone that thinks James is a stepping stone Beware!!!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yeah Rahman is about right he hit pretty hard should be a test of Haye's chin. I think the Lights Out man would be a very risky fight right now,anyone that thinks James is a stepping stone Beware!!!!!
I agree but i think Toney is to inactive , i think Haye would beat him because of the speed difference. Be a good fight i wouldn't mind seeing it.Toney needs to find him a fight if he is going to continue fighting.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I agree but i think Toney is to inactive , i think Haye would beat him because of the speed difference. Be a good fight i wouldn't mind seeing it.Toney needs to find him a fight if he is going to continue fighting.
James has all the talent in the world its a shame he doesnt have the committment of Evander Holyfield

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
He should fight a solid heavyweight his size, anyone except Ruiz. Then face McCline or someone Wlad's size so he can see what it's like beforehand and be in a tough fight at the same time.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Haye should fight a big decently skilled fighter. He hwould get used to fighting those big guys early so imo Rahman is a perfect choice.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Golota is one crazy dude but for some reason i like him too:laugh: Hes never had a good chin and id bet Haye would get him out of there early.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I don't think Golota quit. He might get knocked out. But I don't think he'll quit. But you never know with him

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think Haye should stick to decent size heavyweights who are in their prime, but hold off on some of the bigger punchers just yet. Eddie Chambers is probably a good pick as a starting opponent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts