Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sandy, Utah Saturday at 9:00PM.
David Tua(47-3-1, 40KO) is attempting to get back into the heavyweight title picture as he squares off against Saul Montana(48-14, 42KO) tomorrow night.

I have to ask the question, if anyone even does look in this snoozer of a thread- Is anyone else EMBARRASSED that this is a PPV fight. I'm embarrassed for the sport of boxing when Tua vs Montana is a PPV fight. What a J_O_K_E. Dog fighting rings will get more buys than this PPV. MLB sponsored steriod creams will get more buys than this PPV. Tanya Harding knee massages will get more buys than this PPV. Michael Vick jerseys will get more buys than this PPV.

Im disgusted.

Unfortunately I won't get the chance to buy this fight, as I've got a previous engagement. I'm visiting my role model Pacman Jones for some life advice.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Tua destroys Montana in 1!
By David Robinett at ringside
Heavyweight contender David "Tuaman" Tua (48-3-1, 41 KOs), currently ranked #13 by the WBC, continued his comeback on Saturday night with an explosive first round knockout over Saul "La Cobra" Montana (48-15, 42 KOs) at the South Towne Exposition Center in Sandy, Utah. Montana came out aggressively and was laid out for the count by two Tua left hooks. Time was 2:15.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts