Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is this guy so underated?
I'm a very big admirer of the "Tua man" and i feel it's about time some of the heavy weights stopped ducking him :mad:

Discuss..

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Is it just me or is this guy so underated?
I'm a very big admirer of the "Tua man" and i feel it's about time some of the heavy weights stopped ducking him :mad:

Discuss..
Tua started off his career well he was named the " New Tyson" was knocking everyone out till he met Ike Ibeabuchi. OK I knew Ike all his career in Dallas/FtWorth Tx . so I may be a little biased.
That was a hell of a fight, breaking all records for punches thrown in a HW fight. Ike legitimately won a very close decision Tua seemed to lose interest after that let his weight get out of hand and fought often when he wasnt in top shape. He didnt live up to his potential, but there again neither did Ike for very different reasons.
I do agree with you that IF Tua could get in top shape again he could be a force in todays HW scene

·
Blood Clot Jungle Techno
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i know Ike went to prison. Apparently getting a release in the not too distant future.
That was one hell of a fight. I just think that Tua has something to offer still, i also know without a doubt he could potentially knock out people like Sam Peter and the Klitchko brothers. That left hook is so dangerous!

I'd like to see Tua v Valuev

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts