Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again dlh is looking for another capable somebody to help train him for his up coming massacre of Manny Paquiao, I ask the BF members is this a wise thing to do at this stage in his career or does it make any differense...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yeah he should...De La Hoya knows he's gonna slaughter Pacquiao. No way i'd pay to see this bullshit fight. Pacquiao just had to take it for the money. Glad he has the Cojones to jump in the ring with De La Hoya who outweighs him by a lot. De La Hoya doesn't need a trainer for this fight. But Freddy Roach is one of the best. Maybe he wants something new for his "last fight." And i quote...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His trainer isn't all that important. Still, I think he should go with Beristain.
yeah he's indicated that to be his choice, Beristain has probably been unvolved with most known mexican fighters thru out his career, he must have a wealth of knowledge...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He doesn't need a trainer. He could come into this fight after a 5 day bender and still win this.
:laugh: I'm telling you, what can a new trainer tell him that he does'nt know allready, I jut think it would create more comfusion then any thing, he should just go to bed early get up 4 in the morning do his 6 miles and spar a lot of midgets..:laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
No arguing there he should save himself the money and donated to some orphanage down in Tijuana some where...
De La Hoya donates enough money as it is. He needs to do some thing worthwhile with that money. Like bank rolling a trip to Vegas for me and the homies.

G

·
:laugh: I'm telling you, what can a new trainer tell him that he does'nt know allready, I jut think it would create more comfusion then any thing, he should just go to bed early get up 4 in the morning do his 6 miles and spar a lot of midgets..:laugh:
Exactly, it's not like he needs to come up with a masterplan to beat him!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
That would be my choice as well.

I put my resume forward to the Golden Boy.

My advice in between rounds: "Punch him in the mouth."
What I would tell him between rounds would be "you ain't stop him yet? Hurry the fukk up so we can go fukk with some hoes"

·
Registered
772 Posts
i think it could be alot closer then people think... i mean it was prime vs. prime at this weight then De la Hoya would KO Pacquiao in 5 but De La Hoya is old and has fought a competitive fight since PBF last year.... he should get the win but i'm hoping pacquiao pulls something special out of the bag.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts