Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Forbes post-fight press conference Oscar said that the rematch with Floyd will take place at 150lb without any title on the line. Watch the 5 minute mark.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hmm ... i can't help but be suspicious, but I guess we'll have to wait and see i'm guessing from the way DLH was talking he had already discussed most of this with floyd before the conference.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
But losing 3 pounds in 4 months will be "very manageable for Oscar." LOL
Which it would, he was 148 in puerto rico.

I'll beleive this fight aint at welterweight when its signed.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hmm ... i can't help but be suspicious, but I guess we'll have to wait and see i'm guessing from the way DLH was talking he had already discussed most of this with floyd before the conference.
Yeah that much was clear.

Balistik, I thought that was funny as hell too. Nobody believed him saying he was 148, lol. Hmm...148 in camp and struggling to make weight before the fight???

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Oh yeah? really? Says who? The man that said his rematch with floyd would be at 147 and then comes and says its going to be at 150. Its amazing how you guys believe every word out of oscars mouth.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that much was clear.

Balistik, I thought that was funny as hell too. Nobody believed him saying he was 148, lol. Hmm...148 in camp and struggling to make weight before the fight???
You can tell he was pissed off at the weigh-in lol. He wanted his people to cover him with a towel so he can get naked but everybody just brushed it off. I'm starting to doubt his retirement plan now...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Lol " Floyd calls the shot" ehehe no my friend Oscar De La hoya still calls the shots :D If he wants the fight at 154 Floyd will just have to do that or go fight Cotto for lesser money.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Oh yeah? really? Says who? The man that said his rematch with floyd would be at 147 and then comes and says its going to be at 150. Its amazing how you guys believe every word out of oscars mouth.
Says Oscar. :rolleyes:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I like I said before, Oscar can not and will not make 147. No surprise the rematch takes place at 150

1 - 20 of 77 Posts