Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can little Floyd handle the pressure the next few months will bring? he has never experinced this kind of spectacle.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
Can little Floyd handle the pressure the next few months will bring? he has never experinced this kind of spectacle.
yip a great fighter like oscar always draws the fans in and they never leave the fight after 8 rounds. :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
I may have to go to vegas just to be in the buz of the city for the fight I am only 4 .5 hours away.
sounds good, if hatton gets past castillo which i think he will i plan on heading over for his next fight ive never been to vegas but it looks great on fight week. :thumbsup:
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
Im not surprised at all that its sold out, but it is surprising that it is sold out this quick. Thats gonna be a great night of boxing. Oh well, I guess Ill have to settle for High Definition on my 53" again :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it sucks to be you there cap. let me know Tommy we have to meet up mate. its a short drive for us.I can show you a few good strip bars assuming your into that type of thing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
windowguy said:
it sucks to be you there cap. let me know Tommy we have to meet up mate. its a short drive for us.I can show you a few good strip bars assuming your into that type of thing.
yeah mate it'd be great to meet you after talkin boxing for so long and yeah ive been known to enjoy the odd beer now and again:laugh:, actualy me and my dad have been talking about going over for a good while now and my cuz who i go to the gym with is into going to so we've said the next hatton fight which will prob be round about nov if things go to plan. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree Roche is a great guy to have in your corner.let hope to that little Floyd chokes on all the media coverage and get ktfo if you know what I mean. I can't imagine that Oscar won't be as prepared as he can be specially for a fight were he is a true underdog.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
606 Posts
Me and 6 friends are traveling over from Wales in the UK for the fight and are all booked into the MGM for the fight. Didnt manage to get hands on tickets, we got through once and they could only offer 1 ticket per person by then. Probably going to pay way over the odds to get my hands on one but im a die hard Oscar fan and its been my dream to watch him, so I probably will!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
thepowerdavies said:
Me and 6 friends are traveling over from Wales in the UK for the fight and are all booked into the MGM for the fight. Didnt manage to get hands on tickets, we got through once and they could only offer 1 ticket per person by then. Probably going to pay way over the odds to get my hands on one but im a die hard Oscar fan and its been my dream to watch him, so I probably will!
im in scotland and will be heading over for hattons fight around nov if he gets by castillo which i think he will.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top