Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mosley TKO/KO

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be a fight that happens now, who would win it in your opinion if they fought a third time?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I went with Mosely by SD because I think it would be a close fight with Mosely just getting the better of De La Hoya down the stretch. This fight can't happen anymore though. They are sparring partners now.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'd rather see Mosley-Judah, and DLH retire. He wants to fight Cotto, and I would see it..but i wouldnt recommend it.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'd rather see Mosley-Judah, and DLH retire. He wants to fight Cotto, and I would see it..but i wouldnt recommend it.
hell, with the mexican/puerto rican rivalry i think cotto/dlh would do crazy numbers. it'll triple whatever numbers margy/cotto does, but still fall short of mayweather/dlh.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
De la Hoya vs. Cotto would be a very close fight IMO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
hell, with the mexican/puerto rican rivalry i think cotto/dlh would do crazy numbers. it'll triple whatever numbers margy/cotto does, but still fall short of mayweather/dlh.
The only fight that should top Mayweather/DLH is Mayweather/Cotto

De la Hoya vs. Cotto would be a very close fight IMO :thumbsup:
Did you see the Forbes fight? Cotto would abuse DLH. I think Mora is better for his health.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
The only fight that should top Mayweather/DLH is Mayweather/Cotto
should is the correct word being that it wouldn't....at least as of now. not with the numbers cotto did against mosley and judah. the margy/cotto fight should provide us with a good barometer as to how much dlh/cotto could possibly do.

Did you see the Forbes fight? Cotto would abuse DLH. I think Mora is better for his health.
dlh won't fight cotto they way he fought forbes imo. he'll be much more cautious the same way he was with mosley the second go round.

·
Registered
735 Posts
dlh won't fight cotto they way he fought forbes imo. he'll be much more cautious the same way he was with mosley the second go round.
Still I see this fight ending the same way his fight with Hopkins did. He was very cautious going in with Hopkins.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts