Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Better than Pacquiao.
It would be more competitive fight then Pacquiao, less lucrative fight thou.

I thought the idea of his last fight was so that he would get a decent payday. This won't appeal to the average boxing fan.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It would be more competitive fight then Pacquiao, less lucrative fight thou.

I thought the idea of his last fight was so that he would get a decent payday. This won't appeal to the average boxing fan.
He gets big paydays every time he fights. And he always attracts casual fans, normal boxing fans and even non-boxing fans when he fights. So the argument doesn't really stand up IMO.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys underestimate pacman, in his last fight he was close to 150 i believe and it will NOT be a more competetive fight...Forrest goin to stop any chance of this happening anyway.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hopefully Vernon Forrest nixes this possibility right off the bat.
What a crock, that laimo barely got pass Forrest, and it defenetly won't happen again Forrest will make sure of that, DLh is pathetic the notion that this is the passing of the torch is ridiculous Mora is a nobody....and that's just what DLh was looking for some one to blow over, now we'll be sudjected to all sorts of praises for they guy and why he deserves this fight ! BALONEY ! :thumbsdown:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
By the way guys I got a black t shirt of DLH vs Mayweather I was gonna trow out, it's brand new never wore, it saids the world awaits and it shows Money May and DLH back to back it's a large size, if any of you guys are interested PM me with your address imfo and I'll ship it to you, first one to PM get's it.....no charge...:) US only please

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DLH just too damn greedy, he couldve gave pac the fight,like they said... forbes was smaller n rocked him good a few times, imagine those hits faster n harder, DLH would lose and hes scared.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
DLH just too damn greedy, he couldve gave pac the fight,like they said... forbes was smaller n rocked him good a few times, imagine those hits faster n harder, DLH would lose and hes scared.
Win or loose DLH is going out disgracefully, I'm defenetly not paying to see this farce....... by the way guys the T shirt has been claimed...

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
DLH has turned into the slimy weasel Don king was and still is, all he cares about is getting things the way he wants them, with no regard what so ever to the other fighter or the fans, with him is me,me,me,me I paid my dues I busted my ass with the likes of Chavez,Trinidad,Quartey, Vargas, Hopkins, Mayweather now I deserve a tomato can and a big fat 20 mill for my efforts..so screw Margarito let him climb his way up to my millions....So go find me a one arm midget...:laugh:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DLH has turned into the slimy weasel Don king was and still is, all he cares about if getting things the way he wants them, with no regard what so ever to the other fighter or the fans, with him is me,me,me,me I paid my dues I busted my ass with the likes of Chavez,Trinidad,Vargas, Hopkins, Mayweather now I deserve a tomato can and a big fat 20 mill for my effords..so screw Margarito let him climb his way up to my millions....So go find me a one arm midget...:laugh:
ditto..lol

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Why not fight Forrest when he beats Mora? DLH and Forrest could be a very good fight.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Forrest really doesn't have much fans. There are more profitable options out for Oscar. That's what he's looking for now a days. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Oscar-Forrest
a healthy, determined Forrest would be a great fight for Oscar. Tons better than an undersized Pacquiao and an over-hyped Mora.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts