Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Michael Jackson

Once upon a time i grew up listening to your music. I Had a cousin who would do the michael jackson grab your nuts dance infront of the whole family and we would all laugh. You had some ATG songs and i also liked Earth song which was given to me as a B day gift on a copied tape but that song was pretty good. No one aged 50 to 20 will not know about you are your status as a great performer. I just want to apologise to you for doubting you through your trial as a suspected paedophile. You did seem very different to how i imagined you as a person watching the documentary with bashir. Anyway since you were found innocent i just want to give you a very late apology for assuming that you did do funny things with kids. I know you will be on websites like cartoon network instead of a boxing forum but maybe a friend of yours may find this thread and pass it onto you. My friend CJ made a thread just like this and if Oscar de la hoya may get a chance to read up on this, then perhaps you will especially since you are bankrupted like most of the legendary boxers of today. whose your favourite boxer then? marco "baby face" barrera? thunder "kid" hartley? what did you think about hopkins saying he would never lose to a whiteboy? was you offended? Anyway just letting you know that if you ever come out with a next alburm i am gonna be the first to buy it. peace

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Dear Michael Jackson

Once upon a time i grew up listening to your music. I Had a cousin who would do the michael jackson grab your nuts dance infront of the whole family and we would all laugh. You had some ATG songs and i also liked Earth song which was given to me as a B day gift on a copied tape but that song was pretty good. No one aged 50 to 20 will not know about you are your status as a great performer. I just want to apologise to you for doubting you through your trial as a suspected paedophile. You did seem very different to how i imagined you as a person watching the documentary with bashir. Anyway since you were found innocent i just want to give you a very late apology for assuming that you did do funny things with kids. I know you will be on websites like cartoon network instead of a boxing forum but maybe a friend of yours may find this thread and pass it onto you. My friend CJ made a thread just like this and if Oscar de la hoya may get a chance to read up on this, then perhaps you will especially since you are bankrupted like most of the legendary boxers of today. whose your favourite boxer then? marco "baby face" barrera? thunder "kid" hartley? what did you think about hopkins saying he would never lose to a whiteboy? was you offended? Anyway just letting you know that if you ever come out with a next alburm i am gonna be the first to buy it. peace
Genius. Pure genius. :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
That was Funny Crazy but Funny :laugh::thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Dear Michael Jackson

:thumbsup:Classic. I'm a fan of Michael Jacksons music, always will be. But michael jackson as a person kind of creeps me out.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Dear Michael Jackson

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Dear Michael Jackson

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Gave me a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Dear Michael Jackson

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts