Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is this months HOF ballot?? Heck I was gonna make a run for induction myself :facepalm::thumbsup:

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea Ben guess there must be somewhere

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
::SINGING:: "Hes got...Hiiiiiigh Hopes, ...hes got Hiiiiiiiigh hopes"

:laugh:

Errrr Rawly youre not suggesting the HOF election is rigged are you???:cop:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Errrr Rawly youre not suggesting the HOF election is rigged are you???:cop:

Nope, nowhere in my post did I state that, Im just saying YOU have some High hopes if you think people would vote for you.:laugh:.

j/k youd get 3 or 4 votes

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do remember once being told by a staff member that he'd make sure I never got voted in. Whether he was serious or not I dont know. There have been some drama over the HOF in the past I hope thats all done with now

G

·
I'd vote CJ in no problem, he's been around the game for a long time and he knows his boxing. Just because people don't agree with his views doesn't mean he shouldn't get in. He should already be in there IMO.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I'd vote CJ in no problem, he's been around the game for a long time and he knows his boxing. Just because people don't agree with his views doesn't mean he shouldn't get in. He should already be in there IMO.
Agreed...if there's a vote.

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How can it be rigged when it shows which member voted for who?
There were accusations of people using alts and voting 2 or 3 times for the person they wanted. Whether this happened I have no idea. I'd like to think it didnt over something like this

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thankyou Ulster & NFFC for your support

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd never vote for you because it's amusing how much it seems to annoy you not being in it:)
Then you are not taking it seriously are you. I can assure you that whatever happened I'd never get annoyed over it. I think you are confusing me with another poster who got pipped at the post twice recently. Now I think he did get bent out of shape a bit

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Im just yankin ya chain ...C.J we all have our good n bad sides..you just choose to show 1 more then the other lol. you cool people though.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.