Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Captainobvious said:
Here it is fellas!

Vote for the members who you feel make great contributions to the site and deserve the nod.

Good luck to everyone on this months poll, and thanks !
Wheres my name on the ballot???? :cheeky4: :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Sorry CJ, your not eligable yet. Thanks for the vote though.:)

·
8,579 Posts
bill1234 said:
Sorry CJ, your not eligable yet. Thanks for the vote though.:)
Your welcome buddy I was just joking about me I;m still a newbie here lol

·
8,579 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Wow, I have to think about it some this month.
I do kinda grow on ya dont I somethin like a wart LOL

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Im gonna give my vote to the biggest Larry Holmes nuthugger in the world, i guess its about time he gets in :) And yibby for me being in there :D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL thanks brutus. I'm not the biggest, Ive seen people rank him as high as #1 and say he was the hardest hitter of all time.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
ok on the forum then :D , but saying he was the hardest hitter of all time goes beyond nuthuggery, somone should find a name for that :O

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Brutus said:
ok on the forum then :D , but saying he was the hardest hitter of all time goes beyond nuthuggery, somone should find a name for that :O
:laugh: They like Larry more than he does.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Well i kinda voted for him cause of his post count and hes been here for a long time and imo he problaby is one of the biggest thread makers on this forum. But if he wins Leedslad wil get my vote next time :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i thought bill would have been one of the first guys in, im surprised he's trailing again.

toms a great candidate to though.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
We have to get bill out of the history cellar. Bill watched two recent fights and chatted online with me during them, so I know he is starting to get more into the current fight scene which is great. Keep it up Bill. You get my vote for encouragement!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I voted for tom. I think its great he's finally a mod and he's on here constantly and he focuses on all areas of the forum, unlike some little kid i know haha. Keep it up bill, you'll be a shoe in for next time.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.