Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any decent boxing gyms in the Stockport area or possibly Manchester as a whole?

I went to Bredbury-Stockport in Compstall but don't intend to go back it was more of a fight club than gym by that I mean intimidating atmosphere, no help to beginners etc.

Any help would be appreciated cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
apparently revoultion martial arts have a good boxing/defence (crazy monkey?) going on. ive never been but my friend has and he rates it and the trainer very highly although on the website it says kickboxing/crazy monkey defence it apparently does boxing aswell. also ive seen his crazy monkey block and im going to go over summer (when im back from uni) to learn the crazy monkey defence as its helped in the ring quite a few times.

Kickboxing | Revolution Martial Arts, Stockport

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Spiderbloke.

I've sent you a private message, hopefully I can help you find what you're after.

bloodymarvelous, thanks for the referral. I must be doing something right. :)

Who's your friend, so I know who to thank for spreading the word?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Andy Bottomley im at uni with him in sheffield and i started boxing in october and he was telling me about your gym and crazy monkey how its good if your outclassed (is that right)i also realised that ian buckley used to go there. we were going to come down over christmas but i think alcohol overtook on that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts