Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for Lance, and anyone who wants to check out this badass show. I'm on episode 5 of season one right now. This is one of the coolest shows I've ever watched. It's up there with the Wire and Sopranos.

Dexter - Quicksilverscreen Forum!

I've been using the links from post #3. Started three days ago. They're shown in perfect quality. I like that you can stream them without downloading.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not watching any tonight. I watched 2,3, and 4 today. I started watching 5 but my girl needed to use my lappy for some **** cuz her's wasn't working.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At the end of episode 7 after Lila burns her apartment Dexter notices that the lightbulb has been fixed and is on. It seemed to mean something very significant, but for some reason I couln't figure it out, and it's driving me crazy! What did it mean?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
At the end of episode 7 after Lila burns her apartment Dexter notices that the lightbulb has been fixed and is on. It seemed to mean something very significant, but for some reason I couln't figure it out, and it's driving me crazy! What did it mean?
This is what it means. You know how she set her place on fire just so dexter would come running back to her. She had to break something for someone to help. This is why she broke the lightbulb. So it would get fixed. Remember earlier her saying, she will do anything to get what she wants. This is the significance of it. Dexter realized this and thats when he noticed that lila didnt like him for him or didn't see him for what he really was, she was simply obsessed and duranged. I don't know if this helps but I guarentee you once you watch 8, you'll understand. She shows her true colors.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is what it means. You know how she set her place on fire just so dexter would come running back to her. She had to break something for someone to help. This is why she broke the lightbulb. So it would get fixed. Remember earlier her saying, she will do anything to get what she wants. This is the significance of it. Dexter realized this and thats when he noticed that lila didnt like him for him or didn't see him for what he really was, she was simply obsessed and duranged. I don't know if this helps but I guarentee you once you watch 8, you'll understand. She shows her true colors.
I can dig that. Thanks. I was thinking it meant something a little more tangible, but oh well. I can't wait to watch 8 tonight. Hell, I may even watch 9 afterwards. How far are you?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Dammmmmnn!!! It's going to suck when we start watching season 3 and have to wait weekly to see the next episodes.

You'll LOVE the new episode of Entourage!!!!!!!
The last ep where ari made aquafag manager die was pretty good but its lacking a little. The next ep looked funny as well. Can't wait. I hate having to wait weekly man. Entourage ain't even the same unless you can watch 3-4 in a row lol. I'm going through seasons of shows weekly. I'm running out man!!! We need help.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The last ep where ari made aquafag manager die was pretty good but its lacking a little. The next ep looked funny as well. Can't wait. I hate having to wait weekly man. Entourage ain't even the same unless you can watch 3-4 in a row lol. I'm going through seasons of shows weekly. I'm running out man!!! We need help.
Yeah I hate watching shows every week. That site I gave you has almost every show ever with all of the seasons. After Dexter I'll get you watching the Wire. I don't care what you say I'm going to send you season 1 on DVD for you to borrow. I've only watched episode 1 of season 2, so you'll be able to catch up. Dexter is good man. Really good, but it can't hold a candle to the Wire. Trust me.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah I hate watching shows every week. That site I gave you has almost every show ever with all of the seasons. After Dexter I'll get you watching the Wire. I don't care what you say I'm going to send you season 1 on DVD for you to borrow. I've only watched episode 1 of season 2, so you'll be able to catch up. Dexter is good man. Really good, but it can't hold a candle to the Wire. Trust me.
I'm really into these mass murderers and seriel killings. That sounds wrong but whatever lol. The wire anything like that?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm really into these mass murderers and seriel killings. That sounds wrong but whatever lol. The wire anything like that?
Nothing wrong with that. It is natural human instinct to be drawn to that which we can not understand or fathom.

The Wire is nothing like Dexter. It's all about the different aspects of the drug scene in Baltimore. You get to see how the cops interact with the dealers, how the dealers get their ****, the genius strategies used by the dealers to not get caught, and many other things. I'm telling you man. After you watch a few episodes of the wire it is MUCH more of a hook than Dexter is. Everything about the show is absolutely perfect. EVERYTHING. It never gets dull, and when you pay close attention it grabs you and forces you to become enthralled in everything. Greatest show of all time man. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Nothing wrong with that. It is natural human instinct to be drawn to that which we can not understand or fathom.

The Wire is nothing like Dexter. It's all about the different aspects of the drug scene in Baltimore. You get to see how the cops interact with the dealers, how the dealers get their ****, the genius strategies used by the dealers to not get caught, and many other things. I'm telling you man. After you watch a few episodes of the wire it is MUCH more of a hook than Dexter is. Everything about the show is absolutely perfect. EVERYTHING. It never gets dull, and when you pay close attention it grabs you and forces you to become enthralled in everything. Greatest show of all time man. I wouldn't steer you wrong.
I understand why I like Dexter, but it may not be safe to talk about it on the internet but Fukk it. I think deep down that everyone has thoughts about killing. I honestly wouldnt be mad at someone like Dexter Morgan. Would I think it was right, nah, but would I applaud the man for taking out the trash, hell yeah. You're right about it being a natural human emotion to be drawn to it. This is why news networks have such high ratings at times. Especially during murder or missing people cases.

But alright, You've convinced me. After we get caught up on D, The Wire it is. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts