Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone buy Don King's prize fighter? If so how is it ?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its out next week over here Gary i think, i'll be investing in it.

The reviews ive heard have been horrible but i'll pick it up anyway.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard it was out here but i have'nt heard from anyone how it is,if you get let know how it is :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Will do man, i'll be buying it next week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought it last week and I first I was real disappointed. First, the list of fighters to choose from is pretty pathetic. While the graphics are pretty cool there is NO blood and at least for XBox360 you have to use the BUTTONS to punch (unlike the Fight Night series which uses the sticks). The career mode is somewhat interesting but I can't fully recommend this game unless you can't wait for Fight Night Round 4 in '09.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought it last week and I first I was real disappointed. First, the list of fighters to choose from is pretty pathetic. While the graphics are pretty cool there is NO blood and at least for XBox360 you have to use the BUTTONS to punch (unlike the Fight Night series which uses the sticks). The career mode is somewhat interesting but I can't fully recommend this game unless you can't wait for Fight Night Round 4 in '09.
Thank's dude.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I figured it would suck, so I let my brother buy it. It sucks. The game play is horrible even if you've never played fight night. The boxer selection is garbage as well. I give this game a 4/10 on a good day.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Thanks for the info. I will definatly not be buying this game.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I thought fight night round 3 sucked, personally. I can't find a way to lose. I beat Ali with pacquiao on hard. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I thought fight night round 3 sucked, personally. I can't find a way to lose. I beat Ali with pacquiao on hard. Go figure.
I did too. 4 rounds, no haymakers, Ali was on the ground for the count.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
If anyone is up for a challenge give me a shout. 100k point bounty....

·
Registered
772 Posts
i think this would be a pretty cool idea, we can all add each other on our xbox live accounts and kick some ass. i've got FNR3 so i'd be up for it.

i think FNR3 is a great game, i have nothing against it, as it is by far the best boxing game for a console atm, prizefighter sucks soooo bad i took it back the next day after i bought it. the gameplay is poor, the boxers move around like robots and the gameplay isn't as smooth as fight night and it looks really unrealistic.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I've made the decision. I'm going to order Prizefighter. I have too try it out. I'm gonna get Top Spin 3 as well, it looks real good :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
i think this would be a pretty cool idea, we can all add each other on our xbox live accounts and kick some ass. i've got FNR3 so i'd be up for it.

i think FNR3 is a great game, i have nothing against it, as it is by far the best boxing game for a console atm, prizefighter sucks soooo bad i took it back the next day after i bought it. the gameplay is poor, the boxers move around like robots and the gameplay isn't as smooth as fight night and it looks really unrealistic.
Thats a really cool idea Kozie. What does everyone else think? Give me a pm if you wanna play on live, I'm on nearly everyday :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Have some rep as well :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I've made the decision. I'm going to order Prizefighter. I have too try it out. I'm gonna get Top Spin 3 as well, it looks real good :thumbsup:
Thats a really cool idea Kozie. What does everyone else think? Give me a pm if you wanna play on live, I'm on nearly everyday :thumbsup:
I'm always here to play on XBOX Live if you want :thumbsup: Also, does anyone have Top Spin 3? What's it like? Would you recommend? I think it looks quite good :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.