Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy who read lennox lewis autobiography said that in it. it said that lewis and tyson both got their power measured before their fight and lewis was found to hit much harder than tyson.
 

·
All-Time Great
Joined
·
158 Posts
tyson forever said:
A guy who read lennox lewis autobiography said that in it. it said that lewis and tyson both got their power measured before their fight and lewis was found to hit much harder than tyson.
It's certainly possible but that's kind of anecdotal and not what I would call solid evidence. Both fighters certainly possessed one-punch KO power but as to which one hit harder I think it best to watch their fights and judge for yourself. At least until legitimate evidence is produced showing not only the test occured but what the true results are.

Poet
 

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
Joined
·
8,579 Posts
poet682006 said:
It's certainly possible but that's kind of anecdotal and not what I would call solid evidence. Both fighters certainly possessed one-punch KO power but as to which one hit harder I think it best to watch their fights and judge for yourself. At least until legitimate evidence is produced showing not only the test occured but what the true results are.

Poet
Lennox Lewis right hand could have felled an elephant
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
lewis picked his punches a lot more, and tyson was heaps more aggressive and attack, attack, attack, but for hardest punch is a tough one for me
 

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
Joined
·
8,579 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Its closer than alot of people like to admit, but Tyson did hit slightly harder than Lewis.

I wouldnt want to get hit by either of them :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
C.J.Rock said:
I wouldnt want to get hit by either of them :laugh:

I don't want to get hit at all to be honest. But if I had to take a pick, I would choose Lewis....But he'd have to catch me first. I would run faster than a cheetah to get away.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: seeing how lewis outweighs tyson about 30 pounds naturally and is a good half foot taller than him, i would say its close, but tyson had freakish power, lewis's was just more than normal for a heavyweight.
 

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
Joined
·
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: seeing how lewis outweighs tyson about 30 pounds naturally and is a good half foot taller than him, i would say its close, but tyson had freakish power, lewis's was just more than normal for a heavyweight.
We need a volunteer to get hit by both Any offers ?? :laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
Tyson hits harder by far
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
do you think if you got knocked out by both with 1 single punch, would you remember who hit harder lol. i'd probabley have a dream about lewis hitting me while i was unconscious after tyson hit me :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts
Tough one to call and I'd certainly say that they are 2 of the biggest hitters in Heavyweight History.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
TysonJones said:
do you think if you got knocked out by both with 1 single punch, would you remember who hit harder lol. i'd probabley have a dream about lewis hitting me while i was unconscious after tyson hit me :laugh:
You might become scared to come outside aftre getting hit by Tyson. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
how much woulkd it cost for use to get in the ring with tyson? because u know when u do get in there , there is a good chance your life is gonna end fairly soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
I really wouldnt wanna get in the ring with Tyson, unless you offered me a few million lol then i would, hell id get painfully knocked out but never have to work again anyways:laugh:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top