Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There may be a few members who may actually beleive that Iron mike never raped beauty queen Desiree Washigton, I would like to invite coments and theories as to what may have actually happened or perhaps that he was in fact guilty as hell..:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I'll put it like this. At the time the fight Tyson was about to sign was Tyson vs Holyfield for the Title that Holyfield won against Douglas. What people dont know is that Ms. Washington is Holyfields cousin. Shall I say more???

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'll put it like this. At the time the fight Tyson was about to sign was Tyson vs Holyfield for the Title that Holyfield won against Douglas. What people dont know is that Ms. Washington is Holyfields cousin. Shall I say more???
really, i actually don't know alot about the whole mike tyson rape situation,

if you know anything else about what happened i wouldn't mind knowing!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
What I said I think speaks for itself.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i know that but is there not anymore background information? because i don't kow what year it all kicked off but i can imagine i either wasn't born or i was still a junior!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I think it was 1990 or 91. Google it im sure you'll get the whole story.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Did he not subsequently apologise for doing it? He definitely had no qualms about describing himself as a convicted rapist.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? to be quite honest I don't have a clue, what does the fact that the girl was related to Holifield, if in fact that is true, have to do with anything , could please clarify?

·
Registered
624 Posts
yea i reckon he must've done it- no superstar would spend 4 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit! especially for a high profile case like that!

tyson must've raped her!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I think he did it. No doubt.
No doubt is right my man , I mean back them we gave him the benefit of doubt, but from all we know of the man today, I for one say YES GULITY AS HELL. As far as I'm concerned he should still be incarserated,the man is a genetically criminal.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
She actually admitted to not being raped by tyson, so no he didnt do it. Thats why he got out early. She wanted his money and many believe Don King instigated the whole thing.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If that were true ,that means she would have been found quilty of favricating false evidence, which is punishable by law, was she charged did she go to jail, I mean the man did 4 years, whats gonna happen she's gonna say oh he did'nt do it I"m sorry and is gonna be left at that. come on man , I know your smarter than that Lance,

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If that were true ,that means she would have been found quilty of favricating false evidence, which is punishable by law, was she charged did she go to jail, I mean the man did 4 years, whats gonna happen she's gonna say oh he did'nt do it I"m sorry and is gonna be left at that. come on man , I know your smarter than that Lance,
I have to ask. I've noticed several times that you (Hugo) switch up your B's and V's in a lot of words. I first noticed when you were calling Pavlik PaBlick. And now FaVricating instead of faBricating. I'm just curious dude.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts