Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn..... I just watched Corrales vs Castillo Part 1

I decided that this is the greatest fight I'VE EVER SEEN (I'm an 80s baby).

With his all-action, exciting stlye, I'm going to make a bold statement and say Corrales was the most exciting boxer post Mike Tyson in the modern era. This guy just gave it everthing in the ring and its such a shame, that he is no longer with us.

I also wonder what impact he would have made if he had stepped up in weight class earlier ( I think he was about 6 1" in height)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Damn..... I just watched Corrales vs Castillo Part 1

I decided that this is the greatest fight I'VE EVER SEEN (I'm an 80s baby).

With his all-action, exciting stlye, I'm going to make a bold statement and say Corrales was the most exciting boxer post Mike Tyson in the modern era. This guy just gave it everthing in the ring and its such a shame, that he is no longer with us.

I also wonder what impact he would have made if he had stepped up in weight class earlier ( I think he was about 6 1" in height)
It was one of the greatest fights I ever seen

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Same here, the back and forth in that fight was awesome, Chico looked out then he pulled it from nowhere.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Defenetly a great fight I wouldn't callit the greatest I've seen but defenetly one one of the best, that weight was Chicos best, I saw his last fight at a higher weight and he looked fat and out of his element.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts