Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, the thread title is hilarious. Who are you guys taking in this one? After more thought, I'm starting to think Flores may take it. I just watched him fight a little for the first time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm kind of thinking BJ will win a UD Lance. Wilson is just so damn slow and groggy. If he catches BJ its over though. I could honestly care less. The title is more interesting than the fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have bj by stoppage which will be unexpected. bj vs eric fields will be on espn 2 within no time. You heard it here first :D

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
If he can stay away from Wilson's power shots, Flores should win without much problems

·
Registered
808 Posts
Flores is the better boxer but something tells me hes gonna get caught tonight , so i guess my prediction is Wilson by knockout late.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, I was pulling for Wilson but had a bad feeling by Round 9.

Flores didn't really show me much....except that you can win a fight by running away. I'm sure that was his 'strategy' but not very entertaining.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Damn the Ding a ling! I hate it when fighters pull that Morrade Hakkar crap. I don't expect boxers to stand and trade, but I do expect them to throw some punches. Flores had a couple of rounds where he did NOTHING. Those really should be 10-8 rounds IMO. But Flores legitimately won the fight otherwise. I didn't see a 118-110 score though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah I watch the fight too I didnt see it being 118-110 I dont know what some of these judges watch sometimes.. Decent fight though nothing special

1 - 20 of 25 Posts