Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a new town with "NO" boxing gym. I'm having boxing withdrawals. I've done my homework and there is lots of interest, adults and kids. I don't have money to burn and don't want to go broke, but, I have always wanted to open a gym. Good idea or did I get hit one too many times in my youth???

·
Registered
71 Posts
racerx said:
I'm in a new town with "NO" boxing gym. I'm having boxing withdrawals. I've done my homework and there is lots of interest, adults and kids. I don't have money to burn and don't want to go broke, but, I have always wanted to open a gym. Good idea or did I get hit one too many times in my youth???
Did you check if they have YMCA or Community Center? You might want to convice them to purchase neccesary gear to get you started. And if there is interest...? You never know. Good Luck!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Go for it you won't know if you don't try it could be the best decision you ever make, you've done your homework and have always wanted to do it so why not.

Just be careful how much money you invest don't go bankrupt.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ya man...think of it tis way...if you didn't do it you'd be thinking about it for the rest of your life what it might have been like....and do be smart with your money lol

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Definitely check with your local Police Dept. as they have a great network of PAL (Police Athletic League) gyms across the U.S. that host events you could bring your fighters to. Its also attractive to the community as it helps get troubled youngsters in the gym, and off the street.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts