Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Pretty much. He needs to win and look impressive doing so, but it's going to be tough because Clottey won't be easy to hit. There's a good chance Judah gets frustrated and loses control. Certainly wouldn't be the first time. The stakes are pretty high. Win, and you have a title and a chance to get another payday in going for another title against Margarito. Lose, and you're irrelevant. Judah definitely has more starpower than Clottey, who is still relatively obscure, so he probably can get a few more fights even if he loses, but they won't be on HBO. Clottey needs it big time to set up a rematch with Margarito to prove what he and so many other thought was right: that he would have won had his hands not betrayed him.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
judah may win, but i don't think so. at this point in his career, if he loses he knows he won't get that many more championship fights. that being said, he is a good fighter to put your fighter against to test how you deal with speed. we also know he hasn't got the best chin and loses concentration and doesn't throw a lot so ofcourse a good fighter should win. never easily though unless you are kosta lol

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think Clottey beats him handily.

Clottey's defense is very good, he has a very good chin, his hands are pretty fast and he hits hard(not one-punch knockout power, but hard, and more importantly he can apply pressure.

as talented as Judah might be I dont think he can beat Clottey, who is IMO at least a top 5 welterweight in terms of quality.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I actually think this is gonna be a hell of a fight. Not necessarily a must win for Judah but if he wants another big fight the , sure its a must win. I can see this fight really going either way but I gotta take my man Zab in this one.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Are you all like me and feel Zab has to win on Saturday night in order to be taken seriously again?
Nice Elfen Lied avatar.:D
I think It's Zab's last chance to be among the elite of the division.

I think Clottey will beat up Judah
I agree man if he can go the distance with Margarito he'll handle Judah's power.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I don't think Judah deserves this fight and hope Clottey whips is azz.

·
Registered
472 Posts
itll be a close fight i think, i heard zab looked real good training for the mosley fight, that never happened...i still think zab is the fastest welterweight out there, and speed kills

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Are you all like me and feel Zab has to win on Saturday night in order to be taken seriously again?
Zab should have had his boxing licence revoked permanently for his attack on referee Jay Nady.

·
8,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yanno its sad if thats all youve got Shane At least try to make your replies sensible
Are you kidding me? You say the same thing over and over. I think we've all seen you say "punk Judah should have his boxing license revoked" about 100 times. Jeez, golly, yanno.

·
8,579 Posts
Are you kidding me? You say the same thing over and over. I think we've all seen you say "punk Judah should have his boxing license revoked" about 100 times. Jeez, golly, yanno.
And so he should have lost his licence that stool he threw at Jady Nady could have caused him serious injury, lost an eye or something.
Fighters are not allowed to attack an official, he couldnt control his te,mper cause Tszyu knocked his punk azz OUT!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
G

·
And so he should have lost his licence that stool he threw at Jady Nady could have caused him serious injury, lost an eye or something.
Fighters are not allowed to attack an official, he couldnt control his te,mper cause Tszyu knocked his punk azz OUT!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh:

I agree man but that was pretty funny.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just think it's sad that a such a great raw talent anyway, has been so badly guided by his daddy's crappy management. The first thing he should do if he wins this fight,(which I don't see happening) is take his father out of the picture. I think this, coupled with the victory, will make it clear to the boxing world he's serious once again. I've never been a fan, but I do kinda like to see someone come from behind and pull themselves out of a hole.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts