Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What do you believe Ufo's are?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now obviously this is vague. There are tons of unidentified objects, which would be categorized as a ufo. But what are your thoughts on them? Military? Extraterrestrial Life? Pranks? Discuss. I'm curious. Serious Thread by the way.

Any Experiences? Sightings?

I've always had a strong interest in this sort of thing, I'm actually beginnning to write a book and polling a bunch of hard headed boxing fans seems perfect. I will not throw anything out there from the get go to try to pursuade anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I think there are other forms of life out there for sure. I think its crazy to think otherwise. Do you know how God damn big this universe is?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
big as your momma's ass :eek: only joking.

personally god has given human beings intelligence. with that intelligence it has given us some form of paranoia and thought. also we have been able to invent stuff to pursue the idea that ufo's exist.

personally i don't believe in ufo's. i just think as humans we have vivid imaginations and are able to think of many things.

G

·
No more x-files for Lance. ;)

I'm open minded about this sort of thing, obviously 99.9% of these sitings are people fuking around but there are some that just can't be explained. I've never had any experience first hand. I do believe there is life other than Earth, it's extremely unlikely that there isn't considering the size of the universe. All that "life on Mars" talk is bullshitt though. We're the only living things in our solar system.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont forget to vote on the poll guys.

The FBI has over 1,600 Case files on Ufo's that were recently released because of the freedom of information act. Now their may be no proof to the public of what these really are. But I just can't believe that out of just 1 of those 1600 files on unidentified objects, that at least 1 isnt from another place than earth. This is just FBI files. There are many more from the CIA and other branches in our government. This all is from 1947 - current.

There were 923 sightings from 1868 - 1968 that are known of.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Dont forget to vote on the poll guys.

The FBI has over 1,600 Case files on Ufo's that were recently released because of the freedom of information act. Now their may be no proof to the public of what these really are. But I just can't believe that out of just 1 of those 1600 files on unidentified objects, that at least 1 isnt from another place than earth. This is just FBI files. There are many more from the CIA and other branches in our government. This all is from 1947 - current.

There were 923 sightings from 1868 - 1968 that are known of.
There was a load of sightings in England recently. But the paper who reported it was The Sun so it's probably BS :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts

I'm open minded about this sort of thing, obviously 99.9% of these sitings are people fuking around but there are some that just can't be explained. I've never had any experience first hand. I do believe there is life other than Earth, it's extremely unlikely that there isn't considering the size of the universe. All that "life on Mars" talk is bullshitt though. We're the only living things in our solar system.
I agree.:thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Haha.

Theres actually proof of micro organism's existing on mars. They may of never been human life there. But you can't rule out plants. Especially not with fossilized evidence. Obviously you guys know of the dry riverbeds and canals there as well and the proof of water in the form of ice in the northern icecaps.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think in the history of planet earth we'd have heard and seen something that would have given us proof beyond doubt if there was little green men in the sky.

Sorry guys, i dont buy into it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was a load of sightings in England recently. But the paper who reported it was The Sun so it's probably BS :laugh:
There are actually a ton of sightings over England. London is a hotspot for plane/ufo interactions.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think in the history of planet earth we'd have heard and seen something that would have given us proof beyond doubt if there was little green men in the sky.

Whose to say we dont have proof. Whose to say they are little and green? Neil armstrong describes them as "big, and menacing" Theres actually radio transcript of this while on his venture to the moon on apollo 11. Edwin Aldrin and the communication systems operator, Collins, confirms this as well. They've all went on record many times.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
There are actually a ton of sightings over England. London is a hotspot for plane/ufo interactions.
There was one that was supposedly "chased" over Cardiff last month. And there was reported sightings in Birmingham last month as well. And it was reported that a UFO hit a fighter jet over mainland Europe not long back as well. I'm undecided. If they've come to England to fight I'll be hiding in your house :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Whose to say we dont have proof. Whose to say they are little and green? Neil armstrong describes them as "big, and menacing" Theres actually radio transcript of this while on his venture to the moon on apollo 11. Edwin Aldrin and the communication systems operator, Collins, confirms this as well. They've all went on record many times.
Armstrong wasn't on the moon dude, it was filmed in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. LOL!

G

·
Haha.

Theres actually proof of micro organism's existing on mars. They may of never been human life there. But you can't rule out plants. Especially not with fossilized evidence. Obviously you guys know of the dry riverbeds and canals there as well and the proof of water in the form of ice in the northern icecaps.
I don't really know much about this subject but I've watched a couple of programs. Some people believe that there is ET life on Mars, which is pretty far fetched. Maybe millions/billions of years ago but not now IMO. I believe there probably plants and that sort of thing.

LOL, is that the scientific name for them Tommy?

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
It's possible but until I have a solid proof I can't say yes. If we're talking about bacteria and stuff like that it's highly probable but what are the odds that there are creatures more technologically advanced than men who mastered interplanetary travel??? And these dudes showed up like 900 times over 100 years and they never stopped by?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I don't really know much about this subject but I've watched a couple of programs. Some people believe that there is ET life on Mars, which is pretty far fetched. Maybe millions/billions of years ago but not now IMO. I believe there probably plants and that sort of thing.

LOL, is that the scientific name for them Tommy?
The correct term would be Martians Ulster. :D

It's possible but until I have a solid proof I can't say yes. If we're talking about bacteria and stuff like that it's highly probable but what are the odds that there are creatures more technologically advanced than men who mastered interplanetary travel??? And these dudes showed up like 900 times over 100 years and they never stopped by?
Exactly, i cant beleive all those little green men have came down and never visited Disney World at least once. LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
tbh i was thinking about this thread for an hour and realise that all the missing people in the world may have been abducted. this is the only explanation i can think of for the thousands of missing people

G

·
tbh i was thinking about this thread for an hour and realise that all the missing people in the world may have been abducted. this is the only explanation i can think of for the thousands of missing people
I take it you haven't seen Hostel then? :cheeky4:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Armstrong wasn't on the moon dude, it was filmed in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. LOL!
No, he was on the moon. There of course are conspiracies saying other wise. Just like the conspiracy of our own government causing the 9/11 in incident or the oklahoma city bombing. Fact is, more evidence proves that we were there than not. We've visited the moon more than once as well. Armstrong was just an example, and it came out of his mouth. There are thousands of other pilots, astronaunts and cosminauts that will say similar things. All credible sources.

Understandable.

Thats another topic im going to be writing about as well, the abduction phenomenon. Very interesting. I never thought of this until of course I watched an episode of the x files ( sorry lol ) when they went on about the military/government using the abduction theory as a way of the government randomly selectiving people to do random experiments on for the benefit of our country. Far fetched, yes, but can it be ruled out? no.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Nah, i don't buy that stuff. UFOs to me are just fairytale until i see some evidence. If there is some link me up, id like to see it.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts