Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Ghosts?

Does anyone beleive in ghosts?

3K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  ulster86 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Lances thread has got me thinking now. What about you guys, do you beleive in ghosts?

#11 ·
i have some friends who have experienced some very weird stuff. physically weird like someone being possessed but i have never seen it myself.

#19 ·
I don't really believe it. Although when i was 11 or 12 i was getting my azz chased by some older kids, so i did one over a cemetry (probably stood on a few gravestones) and i had some weird ass nightmares for the next few nights.. seeing strange people iv never seen before and waking up scared shitless. Weird stuff:laugh:

#22 ·
Saw a ghost once... I was about 13 down in my basement watching tv and right when I turned it off I saw a reflection in the black screen of a girl walking by right behind me going toward my laundry room. I turned around and looked then looked in my laundry room and nothing. What else would that be?

#26 ·
I know of a pub in a village called Hook Norton in England that the bar was haunted in. The Landlords German shepherd refused to even go into the bar he just stat outside and howled his hackles up

#27 ·
Up about 30 minutes my cabin, there is an old farm house in the woods, and no one is able to live there more than 2 years before being scared out and selling. Well, my dads one friend bought it and fixed it up again, and the dogs wouldn't even go upstairs at night. There was always weird crap and doors shutting and foot steps when no one was up there. The house is maybe 200 years old. It was very creepy, even during the day, to be in there by your self. It was just very uncomfortable and it always felt like you were being watched. They quickly sold, and the person that bought it lived there about a year, and now they just sold it a few weeks ago.

#36 ·
I started moving the thing we were using with my hand, everybody was shiiting there pants. LOL!

I just cant buy into any that stuff man.

#39 ·
I only believe a select few of stories, other times they are either full of crap or overreacting. I love it on the different TV shows when the person they are interviewing is like: "It was a very windy night, and the shutters were open...and they were slamming open and shut! I was so scared I ran and got all of the kids and we hid in the car." Those people are just idiots and don't understand the concept of wind. But other times you can tell when someone is dead serious that some strange things went on.

G
#40 ·
LOL, I've seen some cringing tv shows on it too man.

I've seen some about the paranormal and some of the stuff just can't be explained. There defintely is some kind of after life, with good and evil separated. We all know where Tommy will be going with his antics. :cheeky4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.