Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

yes or no?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He fought in the prime Oscar, Tito, Mosley and Forrest era at 147?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
No. He would of not gone undefeated. The fighter I think that would of gave the most trouble at 147 would of been a prime Ike Quartey. That jab of his was awesome

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. He would of not gone undefeated. The fighter I think that would of gave the most trouble at 147 would of been a prime Ike Quartey. That jab of his was awesome
I dont think Quartey would have beat Mayweather. Excellant fighter but pbf would box rings round him.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Doubt it, a robbery would of set in eventually. None of those fighters came out with a 0. Whats the point of this thread..........

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree, floyd would of beat quartey but I see him giving him the most trouble. You couldnt outbox quartey, you had to go to war ala oscar and vargas, with him because that jab of his would of ate you up ( in his prime )

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
He fought in the prime Oscar, Tito, Mosley and Forrest era at 147?
1-Oscar would have gotten a W
2-Tito would have gotten an L- I was/am a big Tito fan
3-Mosley would have gotten a - W
4-A Healthy Forest - undecided
5-Good call on Quartey - 60-40 for Quartey great jab
6-Winky would have gotten a - W great jab and he is Backwards I mean left handed.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The groupies dont seem to like my thread. :laugh:

Tough!

Dont like it? Dont post in it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Dlh wouldave won Mayweather imo

Tito wouldave lost

Mosley would be a toss up imo

Forrest is also a toss up imo

Quartey is a toss up again

I give Mayweather a chance against all of them but its hard to see him beat them all since hes not even a natural ww.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think prime Oscar, prime Mosley, prime Tito and prime Forrest all get the win over Floyd at 147. Id pick him to beat Quartey though.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
tito always had problems with movers, and we all know floyd is a mover. i think floyd wins by clear decision over tito. forrest would be a much tougher fight for floyd which i could see it ending in a close decision win for floyd.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I think Forrest would beat him, and Oscar probably would too.. Tito would lose a decision and Mosley would give him big trouble with his speed...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I think Forrest would beat him, and Oscar probably would too.. Tito would lose a decision and Mosley would give him big trouble with his speed...
I also believe this, and think Ike would give him all he could handle with that piston of a jab that he had.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
All 4 guys would give Mayweather problems. DLH would fade down the stretch and lose a decision, Quartey/Forrest would give Floyd problems with their jabs and both would be close fights. Tito was an accurate puncher with awesome power, but i imagine Floyd manages to keep away from him most of the night and pulls out a boring UD.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Forrest would ahve beat him hands down. Good jab, very accurate and quick. I still think Vernon pushes Floyd to a differnt level today.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts