Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly i feel like boxing has got me more angry nowadays. i don't know why and i am not sure if it is normal. there some days when i spar i feel pissed off and w/e and sometimes i feel like i'm prepared to fight anywhere that i walk around closing my fists all the time. I am kinda scared myself thinking i might have mood swings. does this relate to anyone else?

·
Registered
841 Posts
honestly i feel like boxing has got me more angry nowadays. i don't know why and i am not sure if it is normal. there some days when i spar i feel pissed off and w/e and sometimes i feel like i'm prepared to fight anywhere that i walk around closing my fists all the time. I am kinda scared myself thinking i might have mood swings. does this relate to anyone else?
Slighty yes, but mine is controllable. Sounds to me like your looking for a fight. You need to keep it in the ring. It won't be fun when you get into a few street fights and come out with a few missing teeth, a broken wrist, and a broken orbital around your eye, then you won't be able to box at all. Also, it's good to have anger and aggression when boxing, BUT when it's uncontrollable and gets in the way of logical, decisive thinking, you'll get your ass beat. It's a boxer's dream to have the other guy lose it in the ring b/c then he automatically has the upper hand. "First with your head, then with your heart."

And remember, our sport is noble, that means we don't go out looking for trouble like MMA faggets.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
And remember, our sport is noble, that means we don't go out looking for trouble like MMA faggets.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MMA ******* are usually the white (No racism intended) kids who like to feel strong and wanna bully people.

Boxing on the other hand teaches you respect and helps you in MANY ways. You may be having mood swings which is not normal. When i train i get excited not pissed off. I don't walk around with clenched fists looking to fight anyone that comes by me and starts something but i walk around with my head up knowing that if someone messes with me i can easily **** them up. You sir..may have a problem that needs therapy. Boxing releases stress and anger. It doesn't GIVE you stress and anger.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MMA ******* are usually the white (No racism intended) kids who like to feel strong and wanna bully people.

Boxing on the other hand teaches you respect and helps you in MANY ways. You may be having mood swings which is not normal. When i train i get excited not pissed off. I don't walk around with clenched fists looking to fight anyone that comes by me and starts something but i walk around with my head up knowing that if someone messes with me i can easily **** them up. You sir..may have a problem that needs therapy. Boxing releases stress and anger. It doesn't GIVE you stress and anger.
but look at mike tyson, his life was always fucked up and he never seemed happy at all. is he close to noble?

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
but look at mike tyson, his life was always fucked up and he never seemed happy at all. is he close to noble?
Yeah, but boxing didn't make him that way. It's more of a release, don't you think if Tyson didn't have boxing he'd be way more fukked up? Also, look at Hopkins, he was into criminal activity beforehand and harnessed his anger into training and boxing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.