Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's a smart dude, a good writer, and knows a lot about the sport, but he sure is a condescending bastard most of the time. Anyone else irked by him? I mean, I read his Monday Scorecard, his blogs, and his Friday notebook every week on ESPN.com, so I guess he's not doing anything bad enough to keep me from wanting to know what he has to say, but still...he has an awesome job, he's a very lucky guy from my point of view, yet he just seems to have this aire of entitlement all of the time. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He's a smart dude, a good writer, and knows a lot about the sport, but he sure is a condescending bastard most of the time. Anyone else irked by him? I mean, I read his Monday Scorecard, his blogs, and his Friday notebook every week on ESPN.com, so I guess he's not doing anything bad enough to keep me from wanting to know what he has to say, but still...he has an awesome job, he's a very lucky guy from my point of view, yet he just seems to have this aire of entitlement all of the time. Thoughts?
I thought I was the only one. I can't stand that fat bastard. :thumbsdown: If you had been here for longer you'd already know this.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I take his oppinion the same way I get from other sportswriters... Some stuff there bugs me a little bit but not much.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Can't stand the guy. What a know it all. Don't ESPN have anyone better :( Still, we have Bunce, so it ain't brilliant for us either, and Bunce is on TV ALL the time :mad:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a feeling that he just stands in front of the mirror and stares at himself in admiration for 30 minutes straight at the end of every day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts