Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2K Sports on Sunday announced Don King Presents: Prizefighter for Xbox 360, Wii, and DS set for release in spring 2008. Sadly, PS3 owners will not be invited to the party.

The title is being pitched as the "most realistic boxing" game ever, though Mr. King is notorious from promoting some of the most lousy, over-hyped title bouts of all time.

"In all my years working in professional boxing, I have never seen anything come as close to recreating the thrill, the intensity, the courage and the spectacle of the sport," said King. "Don King Presents: Prizefighter is more than a game - it is a glimpse at what life is like in and out of the ring for these incredible athletes."

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Interesting, but i doubt it will be as much fun as Fight night series but you should never say never.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree completely. The worst news is that Fight Night is done. There wont be anymore FN games coming out anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
All I got to say is WHERE THE HELL IS FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4

·
Registered
661 Posts
I agree completely. The worst news is that Fight Night is done. There wont be anymore FN games coming out anytime soon.

I heard that rumour a while ago, something about EA Chicago being closed down. Last I heard was that they were just gonna make it somewhere else?:dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Round 4 is out the end of this year i heard, one of my freinds saw it in a 360 mag.

Isnt don's game a sim?

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Nooo! I love the Fight Night games. Round 3 is my favorite game on PS3. I got a huge HD TV and a home cinema audio system. I can almost smell the blood when I'm playing lol. They HAVE to keep on making these games.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Well Calzaghes in it. Thats great i just hope its as good as the fight night series if theres no more fight nights

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Does anyone know any fighters in the game?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
lol you guys still play consoles? Im 18 and havent played/bought a console game for about 18 months:laugh: Nothing can recreate watching real boxing IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
lol you guys still play consoles? Im 18 and havent played/bought a console game for about 18 months:laugh: Nothing can recreate watching real boxing IMO.
I'll always be a gammer. ;)

I'll take on all comers at fight night round 3 on the 360. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
624 Posts
lol i just didnt find them interesting anymore by the time i got to 16/17, maybe that was when i discovered women;)

i got a xbox 360 and a Long term girlfriend, you can have both! your really missing out lol!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts