Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my younger brother. He told me that our good friend Lorenzo aka Wicked Shot has been arrested for drunk driving. Let that be a lesson to all you guys who like to go out and drink. Take a designated driver with you

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He didn't get caught with any D did he? Man that really sucks. He must have been trashed for it to be so obvious to where the cops noticed. Hopefully he learns from it. There goes
$8000

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just got a call from my younger brother. He told me that our good friend Lorenzo aka Wicked Shot has been arrested for drunk driving. Let that be a lesson to all you guys who like to go out and drink. Take a designated driver with you
For real? Oh wow. When did it happen? Was he by himself? Poor thing

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just happened. I'm sitting here posting when my brother calls me. Apparently Lorenzo had just dropped my brother off and was headed home. My brother said he got pulled over up the street. He went over to see what was happening. Lorenzo failed the breathlizer and they took him in. My brother managed to get his car. So it didn't get towed. My brother said he had nothing on him. So that's good.

·
Registered
589 Posts
It just happened. I'm sitting here posting when my brother calls me. Apparently Lorenzo had just dropped my brother off and was headed home. My brother said he got pulled over up the street. He went over to see what was happening. Lorenzo failed the breathlizer and they took him in. My brother managed to get his car. So it didn't get towed. My brother said he had nothing on him. So that's good.
That sucks. Poor Lorenzo. I feel so bad for him. When you think he'll get out?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sucks. Poor Lorenzo. I feel so bad for him. When you think he'll get out?
I'm pretty sure he'll be out in the morning. Hard to believe this is his first time. Lo has a bad habit of driving drunk. He's been very lucky in the past. I'm hoping he'll learn from this. We all drink. But when I know I'm fucced up I call the wife to pick me up. I don't care how much shiit she talks to me.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm pretty sure he'll be out in the morning. Hard to believe this is his first time. Lo has a bad habit of driving drunk. He's been very lucky in the past. I'm hoping he'll learn from this. We all drink. But when I know I'm fucced up I call the wife to pick me up. I don't care how much shiit she talks to me.
I hope so. I feel so bad from him. I'm a go see him tomorrow. Show him I'm there for him. And hopefully he will learn from this. He can't be driving drunk. He has a son to take care of. I'm going to give him a piece of my mine when I see him

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I hope so. I feel so bad from him. I'm a go see him tomorrow. Show him I'm there for him. And hopefully he will learn from this. He can't be driving drunk. He has a son to take care of. I'm going to give him a piece of my mine when I see him
:thumbsup:

G

·
sorry, i sure hes a nice fella and dont mean to be mean, but hes a idiot of drink driving. ive no sympathy for anyone who drink drives, ive sympathy for those who are killed by drink drivers.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
sorry, i sure hes a nice fella and dont mean to be mean, but hes a idiot of drink driving. ive no sympathy for anyone who drink drives, ive sympathy for those who are killed by drink drivers.
+1

That ***** is stupid. Especially when you have a kid at home. Set an example, *****.
If I were you, I'd kick my brothers ass for getting in the car with him knowing he's drunk. And also for letting him drive. Smarten up..
Party it up and have a DD, otherwise party it up with buddies at home.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
forget if he had anything on him. thank god he was caught before something bad happened, like hurting/killing an innocent life. i'm sorry if some of you are his friends, but my family runs a towing business and I've seen first hand way TOO many drunk driver accidents. he needs to knock that **** off.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
forget if he had anything on him. thank god he was caught before something bad happened, like hurting/killing an innocent life. i'm sorry if some of you are his friends, but my family runs a towing business and I've seen first hand way TOO many drunk driver accidents. he needs to knock that **** off.
Yep, it only takes something to happen once to wreck a family's life :( :mad: :thumbsdown:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I really have nothing nice to say, im just glad your brother and him are ok, but no comment other than that.
Fair enough, but drink driving when you've got a son at home is hardly clever is it :( Still, he seems a nice guy, hopefully he'll learn his mistake :)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Fair enough, but drink driving when you've got a son at home is hardly clever is it :( Still, he seems a nice guy, hopefully he'll learn his mistake :)
Dude, read my post. I have nothing NICE to say.......

I'm against alcohol period...............

1 - 20 of 82 Posts