Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she is hawt ;) roflmao

check out my video of my girlfriends. I made it all by my little self.

YouTube - My Girlfriends.
that's some funny shitt,but sad at the same time there's no one lonlier than an ugly chick. but is not up to me to save them ,that's for sure:laugh:

I'm worried about you, Hugo :)
AAhh don't worry dog, is all good , but I have to admitt I like big girls, they just do some thing to me??, I know I'm setting my self up over here..:laugh:

G

·
that's some funny shitt,but sad at the same time there's no one lonlier than an ugly chick. but is not up to me to save them ,that's for sure:laugh:
LMAO :laugh:

AAhh don't worry dog, is all good , but I have to admitt I like big girls, they just do some thing to me??, I know I'm setting my self up over here..:laugh:
You're giving people a lifetime of ammo with comments like that Hugo. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
:laugh:

You know it's comin! lol

·
Banned
1,305 Posts

ROFL yeah. I spent an hour or two just looking up those pics.

I geuss people here are too lazy to click links so here you go:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts