Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr Dre’s son has died aged 20, according to reports. The body of Andre Young Jr was found in his Woodland Hills home on Saturday morning (August 23), according to Los Angeles Times.

The paper states that the death of the rap superstar’s son has been confirmed by the Los Angeles County Coroner.

According to subsequent reports, Young went out on Friday night and returned home at 5:30am, but when his mother came into check on him at 10am, she found him unresponsive. Young’s mother reportedly called 911 immediately.

Dr Dre, who is currently working on his final album ‘Detox’, is yet to comment on the reported tragedy.

(Information copied from 5starhiphop.com)

Well..this is an unfortunate tragedy. Looks like everyones gonna have to wait 5 more years for his album to release :cheeky4:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
well aint that some sh!t..maybe his son shoulda have done what Dr.Dre's upcoming album is called. Too much of that stuff aint good.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fucks sake man, in slightly poor taste that.
???

It was a joke. I said its an unfortunate thing that happened. Sucks the kid died but he should've been taking care of himself. I'm sure everyone cares more about detox the dre's son. Sorry but its probably true and i dont care for the detox album i think it was unfortunate and hope dre doesn't take this so hard which he will. Calm it down buddy

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I want that album more than anyone, but someones life is more important. Especially if its that rappers son. This is unfortunate. RIP.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
It is sad, But why is it we have never heard from his son or about him and now he dies and people put it on the news...? because hes the son of a famous Music Icon, right? well to be honest, I really dont care, thousands of people die everyday and im sure alot of those people have done more useful things with their lives than being a famous mans son..I feel worse for the thousands of nameless people that die everyday from things like Hunger and poverty

And Detox is going to suck...Dre cant rap anymore, His lyrics goin to be Eminem s'and Jay-zs' like his second album..and its going to be just a bunch of features, I hope he proves me wrong.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Detox is going to be sick!! Theres nothing wrong with having Eminem and Jay Z featured on it. That'll just make it better.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
nothing wrong with featuring them on it...something wrong with them having to write your whole album.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is sad, But why is it we have never heard from his son or about him and now he dies and people put it on the news...? because hes the son of a famous Music Icon, right? well to be honest, I really dont care, thousands of people die everyday and im sure alot of those people have done more useful things with their lives than being a famous mans son..I feel worse for the thousands of nameless people that die everyday from things like Hunger and poverty

And Detox is going to suck...Dre cant rap anymore, His lyrics goin to be Eminem s'and Jay-zs' like his second album..and its going to be just a bunch of features, I hope he proves me wrong.
I agree completely with everything. I don't really care that his son died cause a lot of people dies. Of course its very unfortunate and dre's gonna be going through a very hard time he probably is right now. Its very unfortunate but there are many people in life that do so much more and die and no one cares. He did nothing but party and so on. Thats why i said he should've took care of himself. Its unfortunate but not important. just wanted to give out the news i'm sure many people wanna know why they'll have to wait for the album even longer lol

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

Let me get this right...you thought Chronic 2001 sucked? Are you kidding me? That was a classic. Detox will be yet another classic.
nothing wrong with featuring them on it...something wrong with them having to write your whole album.
So now you're saying Em and Jay are going to write Dre's album?
I agree completely with everything. I don't really care that his son died cause a lot of people dies. Of course its very unfortunate and dre's gonna be going through a very hard time he probably is right now. Its very unfortunate but there are many people in life that do so much more and die and no one cares. He did nothing but party and so on. Thats why i said he should've took care of himself. Its unfortunate but not important. just wanted to give out the news i'm sure many people wanna know why they'll have to wait for the album even longer lol
Man I feel bad for Dre and the family. A loss is a loss, and I can wait on the album. Dre has all the time in the world and family comes first. R.I.P. Young Jr.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dre obviously created his own rap why would he have other people write it for him when he made classics writing his own **** :dunno:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You will feel differently when you have kids. That I promise you.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No..cause i know it hurts. But it hurts that many people die. Many people are sons of other people and they die. Doesn't change my thought of a famous guy with millions son died.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Some was written by dre and jay, find out..that still D.R.E **** wasnt him, and that was the hottest track on there.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts