Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
FINALLY..damn ..bout time I heard something from him.....thought he was fighting Mcgirt for a minute lol seemed strange

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm glad he's back too. I'll say Miranda by KO in 4.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
no if you look @ the link they will both be on the same card but its not Miranda VS MCgirt...

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no if you look @ the link they will both be on the same card but its not Miranda VS MCgirt...
Dang, man your right. I read the article wrong. I guess I got too excited LOL.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Miranda will lose this fight :) No i will not put point on this, but he will def lose :) You guys just wait.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Miranda will lose this fight :) No i will not put point on this, but he will def lose :) You guys just wait.

WHY you keep hating on Miranda when that BUM ASS fighter you got as your pic was dodgin him? Hopefully now that he saw Miranda lose to Abraham he'll wanna fight him, but probably not, he dont wanna get layed out.:laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
So Kessler is the bum? Hes a two time WBA champion and a former WBC champion and has beaten fighters much better than Miranda and hes the bum? Makes no sense? And he dodged Miranda? No he got a title fight instead why should he fight a guy with no titles and has fought one guy at SMW when he can fight for the title?

G

·
WHY you keep hating on Miranda when that BUM ASS fighter you got as your pic was dodgin him? Hopefully now that he saw Miranda lose to Abraham he'll wanna fight him, but probably not, he dont wanna get layed out.:laugh:
Here's a taste of how a fight would look between Miranda and Kessler.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's a taste of how a fight would look between Miranda and Kessler.

:laugh: yeah Kessler can drain him for another fight, but I doubt it. He can't even handle Cal's slaps, I know he won't be able to fight a power puncher like Miranda. He's already proved it. He would rather fight a bum for a title than go to America and make his name in America. But I don't think he'll ever fight in America nor he'll fight against Miranda...both are too much for the guy. He'll fight in his backyard and continue to fight bums. Don't get me wrong he's got skills, but he has NO HEART. All Miranda has to do is work on the jab and obtain some solid defense and he will wreck Kessler's face. Remember who ran away from who, who backed out, and who ran away from a big fight on showtime (more money, more exposure, sets up other major fights), but instead he wants to fight for an alphabet title against a bum.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

And this is what happened to Kitty Kat Kessler against the Slapper :D
Again had to do it

G

·
:laugh: yeah Kessler can drain him for another fight, but I doubt it. He can't even handle Cal's slaps, I know he won't be able to fight a power puncher like Miranda. He's already proved it. He would rather fight a bum for a title than go to America and make his name in America. But I don't think he'll ever fight in America nor he'll fight against Miranda...both are too much for the guy. He'll fight in his backyard and continue to fight bums. Don't get me wrong he's got skills, but he has NO HEART. All Miranda has to do is work on the jab and obtain some solid defense and he will wreck Kessler's face. Remember who ran away from who, who backed out, and who ran away from a big fight on showtime (more money, more exposure, sets up other major fights), but instead he wants to fight for an alphabet title against a bum.
The Executioner = Calzaghe's biggest closet fan :p

We'll not go down that road again and beat a dead horse. :thumbsup:

And Kessler slipped there man, he was never knocked down in that fight. I don't think he's ever been down in his career, but I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Executioner = Calzaghe's biggest closet fan :p

We'll not go down that road again and beat a dead horse. :thumbsup:

And Kessler slipped there man, he was never knocked down in that fight. I don't think he's ever been down in his career, but I could be wrong.
Yeah I don't think he ever touched the canvas, I just tried to find a picture to get you back :laugh: Yeah you got me LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.