Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I like the move to LHW, He should knock this guy out easy, just bc I never heard of him and hes probably a bum.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Miranda is a lot of fun, but he doesn't have much of a future. In the right matchups, he can make for some great ESPN or Telefutura material on Friday nights.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Miranda with the KO. Maybe early. The guy is too young to write off already. I mean look at the guys he has lost to. Still a hell of a fighter I think.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I think alot of people underrate Miranda. He's only 27 and has only 3 losses. He's fought the likes of Howard Eastman, Willie Gibbs, Allan Green, Arthur Abraham (2x) and Kelly Pavlik. Yea he lost the most important fights but at least he's willing to take on good competition. He's moving up to LHW and IMO thats where he should be. Starting fresh in a new division should be good for him ass long as he gets someone to greatly improve his Defense. At the moment Dawson owns the Division, but who knows how Miranda will be @ 175, he was always struggling with the weight no matter what he may have said.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I'm really liking the move up to light heavy weight. I say Miranda by murder :laugh:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Well soo much for Miranda's Debut @ LHW...he got "sick". I really hope he did get sick and wasnt just using it as an excuse bc he hasnt been working out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts